Users with 3 letters or less are unfriend able!

Anyone with an Account with less than 3 Letters (Glitched accounts) can't be freinded, but can only friend others.
When people try and friend someone with 3- Letters it says ''Invalid Name. Please use a longer name with letters or numbers'' first of all, that's SUPER annoying because i find it awkward friending people and i prefer to be friended.
Also when there are two people with a short name, they can't friend eachother because of this bug.
in short words, if you have a name below 3 letters than you can't friend others, but they can friend you.

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow I know why you added this to try and fix a lag glitch but could you find another way around it?

Comments

• LateCom said:

*changes name to Lae or Com to make people not friend me*

Not like anyone wanted to be friends with you anyways ahem
  • Hmm Interesting...
  • LateCom said:

You can't do it anymore it was fixed ages ago, but recently they were fixing a lag bug to do with friending people. There were a few ways around it but they decided to make it this way but not poor 3- letters can't be friended :Q:.

• LateCom said:

LateCom said:

nice. you go by the name of billyboo?
    That would be weird. I mean, Billyboo said "hi berry" to me when I entered the castle, but I've never really TALKED to him. But Cosmic and I are good friends, so... Yeah that would be weird. I used "weird" in a comment twice. *Steam comes from ears* *sirens go off* *sends it anyways* *explodes right before pressing "comment"* *piece of disembodied finger lands on button*
  • This is wrong... It's two characters or less (which you'd have to use a bug that was semi-patched to even create the name). Additionally, if you really wanna' send them a friend, just type their name as "A " or "AA ". Meaning, "LetterLetterSpace" or "LetterSpaceSpace". Just fill the missing amount with spaces. It'll send them a friend request. Bam, solved.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Try friending me.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Cant you friend them if you are in the same realm and then by pressing the name?
  • Cant you friend them if you are in the same realm and then by pressing the name?

nope.

Pious said:

This is wrong... It's two characters or less (which you'd have to use a bug that was semi-patched to even create the name). Additionally, if you really wanna' send them a friend, just type their name as "A " or "AA ". Meaning, "LetterLetterSpace" or "LetterSpaceSpace". Just fill the missing amount with spaces. It'll send them a friend request. Bam, solved.

oh! didn't know this, thanks!

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Well basically these names shouldnt exist in the first place which means that this is not a bug but rather a feature
  • We should all change names to 3 letters so that we all have parental controls
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You can still friend them by putting in there name then a few spaces. I will say this happens now because it was a patch for a bug that crashed realms. I am a victim of this plague.
  • LateCom said:

tea SPILLED

Try friending me.

Do it u nubs.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Who ever voted nope to knowing somebody with less then a three letter name. You obviously didn’t read the comments because I commented. :(
    LateCom said:

can't. that's because we're already friends <3 how were we able to have that happen tho xD</p>

Not even sure how we became friends either. Lmao
    You can still send me a friend request even if I already am in it.