My clothes are, a carrot hat, orange shirt and orange tutu :) tysm just tag me

Comments

• Qbird said:

I'm funny right

Thats more like rude, but ok
  • i can use paint
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited September 2018
    Y'a, don't expect people to rush to help you when you're asking something for free.
    And the tone of your message sounds, to me, but I may be overthinking it, that you expect people to do it without questioning or even talking to you. It just sounds like "get it done" to me, but again I'm probably overthinking on that part.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited September 2018

As the photo says... Pay me 100c and I'll remove the watermark ;)
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited September 2018
    I haven’t drawn CC in QUITE a while now and didn’t bother to get a reference- and if you know me, I’m more of a traditional artist so my digital skills aren’t as good, not to mention finger digital art isn’t the best but... Hope you enjoy anyway.

• Qbird said:

Y'a, don't expect people to rush to help you when you're asking something for free.
    And the tone of your message sounds, to me, but I may be overthinking it, that you expect people to do it without questioning or even talking to you. It just sounds like "get it done" to me, but again I'm probably overthinking on that part.

I don't get whats "Rush" about what she said :0
  • Qbird said:

I was not rushing anybody, sorry if I missed anything in my sentence, I'm not really that good in making a statement using those kind of stuff, but I was just trying to ask people to draw me
  • I haven’t drawn CC in QUITE a while now and didn’t bother to get a reference- and if you know me, I’m more of a traditional artist so my digital skills aren’t as good, not to mention finger digital art isn’t the best but... Hope you enjoy anyway.

TSYM I really like your drawing, it's very cute
  • How are people so good at drawing?!
  • Contumas said:

How are people so good at drawing?!

Well most try and commit to it no matter how bad they are and don't just ask "how are people so good at drawing" they just get on with it and look at other peoples drawings for improvements and tips - Atleast that's what I do :P
  • Contumas said:

Just practice m8. They used to be at drawing. Drawing is muscle memory. You just have to practice. And by practicing I Don't mean drawing stick figures or tracing. It takes effort.
  • Log_er said:

Contumas said:

Just practice m8. They used to be at drawing. Drawing is muscle memory. You just have to practice. And by practicing I Don't mean drawing stick figures or tracing. It takes effort.
    I trace some of the harder stuff in my pictures but most of it like the QBEES and background aren't edited it depends on the picture.