The CC Awards 2018 - RESULTS!!

Comments

• The most realistic log: Log_er
  • updated
  • I would like to disqualify a contestant please GreyCoralKing in all the categories he has or will be nominated in, k thanks bye.
  • I would like to disqualify a contestant please GreyCoralKing in all the categories he has or will be nominated in, k thanks bye.

No pl0x
  • :o!
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Me best foreign player cuz me from Chile and no one knows what Chile is or where it its
  • I would like to nominate MarieAra for best foreign player category.

Will edit as I think of people to nominate :D but she is such a great person I couldn't help but nominate her ^_^!
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited September 2018

Me best foreign player cuz me from Chile and no one knows what Chile is or where it its

Latina America..

All nominations reviewed, @dizeh yours is still invalid.

And one day left before the vote begins!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    The names i had in mind are already nominated for the categories that i had in my list.
    No need to repeat as they are already selected. :)
  • The Best Collection- "BillyBoo"
    • The Best Shop- "Metallic Market"
    • The Best Realm- --
    • The Best Donator- "Lil Virus"
    • The Best Parkourer- "Mr.Valk"
    • The Best Foreign Player*- --
    • The Most Active Forumer- --
    • The Best Builder- "Mr.Granicius"
    • The Most Helpful Player- "-Joystick-"
    • Revelation of the year- Idk the meaning of this .-.
    edited September 2018

Votes begin, now!

• Votes begin, now!

:o yay! good luck all :o!

edited September 2018
    I've been talking with some players and I got the report that the results are quite strange .. People seem to vote for mods because they are mods. I'll be waiting a few more hours to see the fluctuations. If the report is still the same or if these votes have enhanced, mods and admins will be instantly disqualified from the event.

Not bad, but fair. Also, I didn't vote yet so I'm not arranging the event to make some players win, far from that.

Also, I did not say mods and admins shouldn't get votes. Telling that some votes are very strange regarding the concerned award.
  • The poll isnt showing up for me o.o.. any1 know how i can fix this?
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

The poll isnt showing up for me o.o.. any1 know how i can fix this?

Are you on mobile? It won't show on mobile unless you request the desktop site.
  • Yeh I'm on mobile... how do I.. request the desktop site o.o?
    edited September 2018
    At the top right corner, you should have 3 dots, click on them. Then go down and you should find an option to get the desktop site version.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Voted
  • Voted c:
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Pft rip pixel
  • At the top right corner, you should have 3 dots, click on them. Then go down and you should find an option to get the desktop site version.

Umm not for me
  • Voted
  • Mmmhh. One category is grabing my attention, but other ones got mixed results, so that'd be fine.

But, it doesn't prevent from voting for mods because they are mods.

So idk, mods or no mods? Up to you. I'll update the poll if you think they shouldn't take part it in. I'll let it if you think the opposite.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    So what are we voting for?
    1. Mods or no mods?

or

2. Dedicated players being awarded?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I mean being a mod shouldn't be the deciding factor for anyone voting. Vote on the category not on the mod status.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Who is mr.valk anyways lol
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited September 2018
    the mods who were nominated are not just celebrities in the cc community. Space for instance. look at all the work and progress he has contributed. Siddd has a crazy big collection, I think he has everything but null?. And you cannot disagree that super has a very well done shop. I voted for them not because they are mods, but what they are and what they have done. oof forgot Ed. Yesh he is also an amazing builder, and Lana. Heck might aswell spell them all out.
  • I mean being a mod shouldn't be the deciding factor for anyone voting. Vote on the category not on the mod status.

Yes, but we can't prevent that except from disallowing mods..
    lucaaa795 said:

Idk..
    Bluejay_1 said:

the mods who were nominated are not just celebrities in the cc community. Space for instance. look at all the work and progress he has contributed. Siddd has a crazy big collection, I think he has everything but null?. And you cannot disagree that super has a very well done shop. I voted for them not because they are mods, but what they are and what they have done. oof forgot Ed. Yesh he is also an amazing builder, and Lana. Heck might aswell spell them all out.

Certain mods has qualities, and talking about shop, it's more like in the variety, prices, and atmosphere than the actual decoration, or it would fall into the Best Realm.
  • The mods were made mods not only because they were responsible, but they were also great players. So of course they will get some awards. I do agree that some players who are "less involved" might only give them their vote because they are moderators though. Hmmmmmm.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I mean being a mod shouldn't be the deciding factor for anyone voting. Vote on the category not on the mod status.

Yes, but we can't prevent that except from disallowing mods..
    lucaaa795 said:

Idk..
    Bluejay_1 said:

Certain mods has qualities, and talking about shop, it's more like in the variety, prices, and atmosphere than the actual decoration, or it would fall into the Best Realm.
    I mean I won some category last year and I was a mod then. But if I recall it wasnt every single thing I was nominated for. I dislike the idea of mods and regular players being divided. I mean we are all players at the end of the day. However its your contest joy so you have to make the deciding decision on the matter.
This discussion has been closed.