What's coming next?

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
We haven't had an update in almost 6 weeks now, which is double the time we usually get an update..
Sooo... what surprises await cubic?
@SirKewberth @CosmicCow maybe we could get a plan of what's coming next until the end of 2018, since it's near anyway.

Comments

• Scaffold craftable?
    Kitchen pack removal?
    New recipes with crushed artifacts?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    To be honest, all I hope to see is black bombs back in store. A thing that should have been in the game for at least a week now.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There's the start of some crafting interface changes, more geared at new players, but it may be good for older players as well. That will come with the halloween pack update and a halloween themed event (not ghost hunting this year).
  • There's the start of some crafting interface changes, more geared at new players, but it may be good for older players as well. That will come with the halloween pack update and a halloween themed event (not ghost hunting this year).

What about Fall pack? Won't appear this year? And nice to see another event.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

There's the start of some crafting interface changes, more geared at new players, but it may be good for older players as well. That will come with the halloween pack update and a halloween themed event (not ghost hunting this year).

Pack or lots?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Nice to know my investment in plasmas was a good choice! :)
  • Ooooooooooh!
  • Isn't the fall pack in November?
  • I just want The "Switch pack" crafteable ;-;
  • I just want The "Switch pack" crafteable ;-;

Idk, maybe?

Also a new event is comin this halloween, im hyped x.x
  • Trick Or Treat Event?

• ghost hunting is now gone and will be replaced by scammer hunting haha.
    hyped
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Cubic Castles 2.
  • Cubic Castles 2.

SPHERIC CASTLES
  • Lol "Scammer Hunting"
    Might record that...
  • Hope the new halloween event is like the egg hunting from Easter...I really enjoyed that! Maybe hunting for candy?! Though I am a bit sad the plasma hunting isn't happening, as I didn't have enough cubits last year to purchase the proper hat (got the other one), so I was sort of hoping I'd be able to do it this year...but I'm sure the newly planned event will be even better than last year. :)

Just hoping the packs return back to normal as I'm not a fan of the single items packs that were tried this summer.
  • b3achy said:

Hope the new halloween event is like the egg hunting from Easter...I really enjoyed that! Maybe hunting for candy?! Though I am a bit sad the plasma hunting isn't happening, as I didn't have enough cubits last year to purchase the proper hat (got the other one), so I was sort of hoping I'd be able to do it this year...but I'm sure the newly planned event will be even better than last year. :)

Just hoping the packs return back to normal as I'm not a fan of the single items packs that were tried this summer.

I agree with everything you said. Candy WOULD be nice, but collecting the plasma would be nice too. A candy pow? Hmmmm.