Why is there a bug report section?

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
I mean I have seen people report bugs in there and then other players go and abuse them.

-Cowl, robe, tutu, and skirt duplication.
-Items named getting changed to "Item"
And probably more...

Why not make a thread that says "Please send bug reports here!"
Cosmic Cow private message link: (Whatever link is)
Sir. Kewberth's private message link: (Whatever link is)

Or even get a few active players that people can pm to report bugs that can go through them and pick out the real ones and then pass them onto the developers so they don't get spammed. I mean either way I feel like the bug report section is just a way for bugs to get spread and abused..

Comments

• There should be a bug report section so I can abuse them, remember the pow gift dup glitch. Haha just kidding ahem >_>.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited October 2017
    My thoughts on this one;
    I believe that Bug Reports section should be used for minor and harmless bugs, such as perhaps a typo in a pack, a malfunction etc etc. And it's mostly used for that. Harmful and exploitable bugs or glitches should be sent directly to support or to a dev as far as I'm aware. Even though there have been exploitable bug reports. If they're truly harmful, I think that the content is removed or thread's deleted. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's just my thoughts on how this thing works.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

My thoughts on this one;
    I believe that Bug Reports section should be used for minor and harmless bugs, such as perhaps a typo in a pack, a malfunction etc etc. And it's mostly used for that. Harmful and exploitable bugs or glitches should be sent directly to support or to a dev as far as I'm aware. Even though there have been exploitable bug report. If they're truly harmful, I think that the content is removed or thread's deleted. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's just my thoughts on how this thing works.

Not all people know that though.. (Bugs I mentioned above)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Giving this thread a bump.