Broken Room

Idk whymy room is link in the AdventureMode this happen many times to me!

Comments

• And i cant leave in the adventure mode.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    what
  • Record it and comment it here. I want to see it
  • lucaaa795 said:

what

I agree..
  • Log_er said:

Record it and comment it here. I want to see it

Cant post it said it too large
  • lucaaa795 said:

what

Yes it right i cant get out in adventure mode if you want proof create at altaccount that you will never use and enter to therealm ghat namd The Dark Forest and enter to the door with stamp to the left.
  • edited September 2018
    Mabz took the room lmao couldnt catch pic of him tho :(
  • Oh ya i already send a 2 ticket and he/she didnt reply mt email and i disnt know if my qbee is out in stuck and btw mabz already have my 2 room that link in the adventure mode.
    @mabz care to share what happened?
  • lucaaa795 said:

@mabz care to share what happened?

Still working on it and he/she said they will figure it out why that happening to the room.
    Wait what stamp was it
  • lucaaa795 said:

Wait what stamp was it

Chiseled stamp.
  • So @mabz took a portal from that realm and the portal was connected to the adventure mode? What
  • Log_er said:

So @mabz took a portal from that realm and the portal was connected to the adventure mode? What

Yes he/she already took it and now he/she got my 2 portal that connected to adventure mode.
    If someone got a spare one, I'm accepting donations for the Museum Of Wonders <_<
    XD
  • lucaaa795 said:

If someone got a spare one, I'm accepting donations for the Museum Of Wonders <_<
    XD</p>

Wdym donation for the museum of wonders?
  • lucaaa795 said:

XD</p>

He has a museum dedicated to bugged items, so he won't decline one more =3
  • lucaaa795 said:

XD</p>

Ohh i see now thanks joy.
  • lucaaa795 said:

XD</p>

Ohh i see now thanks joy.
  • I remember this one door that glitched and took me to the Cubic Jail.. oh wait, actually, I was just banned.
    #neverforgetticubicjail
  • ι ωαитє∂ тσ ѕєє ιт, gσт αиу ∂σσя? XD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited September 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

XD</p>

Why would you want to showcase a bug that gets accounts stuck in the adventure realm?
  • Because its a bug
    edited September 2018

Because its a bug

^
    I take anything in as long as it is falling under the critterias that must be met.
    edited September 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Because its a bug

^
    I take anything in as long as it is falling under the critterias that must be met.
    Okay, I’m going to make a museum on all the bugs that break accounts that I have found too then. Sounds like a good idea.

Continue in Pm’s Please. This is off topic.
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Because its a bug

^
    Okay, I’m going to make a museum on all the bugs that break accounts that I have found too then. Sounds like a good idea.

With the right actions being taken, getting nobody stuck in it was perhaps possible.. But now it's over.
    If that's your plan though, good luck! :)
    Also there's no need for PMs. The thing is fixed and removed from the game. Let's let it die shall we.
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

Because its a bug

^

With the right actions being taken, getting nobody stuck in it was perhaps possible.. But now it's over.
    If that's your plan though, good luck! :)
    Also there's no need for PMs. The thing is fixed and removed from the game. Let's let it die shall we.
    Thought it was obvious I was being sarcastic.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Since this is solved, I'm going to lock this.
This discussion has been closed.