Rin's Art Gallery~

Comments

• Log_er said:

Art is also very hard when you have a shakey hand :p

I have shakey hands, so i know dat feeling

Log_er said:

2 of the hardest parts in art - a circle and drawing a hand

I do agree with you ^^ but once you get used to it, drawing it will be much more easier :3 , I only practiced the hand but the circle.... uhh-

trying out chibi ^^

(might start an animation yt btw ^^;)
    YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO ANIMATION
    Animation is what I'm aiming for =w=; I'm starting off with a easy one, Nightmare Parade (meme) uwu ~!
  • Rin ShirakuRin Shiraku Member
    edited September 2018
    another lazy drawing cuz I'm pretty busy to even do decent line art ;-;

• another lazy drawing cuz I'm pretty busy to even do decent line art ;-;

I love colors of the second one ! Looks adorable btw ♡ Do you mind if i will make a redraw of it ( ofc with crediting you ) someday ?
  • fremy said:

I love colors of the second one ! Looks adorable btw ♡ Do you mind if i will make a redraw of it ( ofc with crediting you ) someday ?
    sure I don't mind uwu ~! and thanks btw :0 <3 Im very honored ^^
  • fremy said:

sure I don't mind uwu ~! and thanks btw :0 <3 Im very honored ^^</p>
    It really is awesome. I could never do something like that :)
  • The redraw thingy as i promised! !!) I really enjoyed drawing this, especially the color pallet! !! I hope you will like this as much as i like yours !!) ♡ ♡♡
  • fremy said:

The redraw thingy as i promised! !!) I really enjoyed drawing this, especially the color pallet! !! I hope you will like this as much as i like yours !!) ♡ ♡♡

ACK SO GUD QWQ , THANKS SO MUCHH UWU VERY MUCH APPRECIATED QWQ , OWO I CAN'T STOP SMILING- THIS IS TOO BEAUTIFUL :00000
  • Hey guys~! ^^ , I'm pretty much in a good mood to do some art - with not so good line art but eh?

this is a genderbent

here's the original gender and this is fukase :p for people who doesn't know him he's a vocaloid uwu

(not my art btw uwu just the reference I used ^^;)
  • birb inspired drawing

messy lines rip :p
  • another messy lines drawing- when will I stop lazy art-

• Have any tips for people with shakey hands? *cough* a certain log *cough* It's that season again *cough*
  • Log_er said:

Have any tips for people with shakey hands? *cough* a certain log *cough* It's that season again *cough*

I actually do not know how to make straight lines , because even me I have a shakey hand that is why line art takes up alot of my time qwq , I guess you could keep drawing until you get the hang of it, it will come in to you eventually
  • Log_er said:

Have any tips for people with shakey hands? *cough* a certain log *cough* It's that season again *cough*

I actually do not know how to make straight lines , because even me I have a shakey hand that is why line art takes up alot of my time qwq , I guess you could keep drawing until you get the hang of it, it will come in to you eventually
    I literally can't stand still for 2 mins
  • Another art for a fwend uwu

• Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    edited September 2018
    i request more fukase art
    (jk you don't have to do it it was a joke)
    im here to say your art is really good~
    and im jealous COUGH
  • Pokehuman Challenge , and I did Shiny Mega Rayquaza

sorry for the laziness =w=;
  • I just made an oc nothing much

• isnt yakuza the name of those japanese gangs? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuza other than that its pretty cool!
  • isnt yakuza the name of those japanese gangs? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuza other than that its pretty cool!

Yes it is uwu , Since the alignment of Yakuza is chaotic evil ,mostly :p they act as two different persons but they are the same , Yakuza is a demon mostly to summon bats or zombies I'm going to make it's oc ref soon too since Yakuze is easier I made his first uwu

and

quick sketch for Yakuza uwu
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Hey going to annoy you again xD

Could you maybe make a painting in the same style as the picture i have right now as profile pic from you but then a bit of trick or treat kinda atmosfere with a dragon at the background surrounding me :p

Sorry if it is a bit too much xD
  • owo I'm alive- but- but but! butt-jk *inhales*

let's go with the lazy art first I forgot to post like last week-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Traditional Drawings Will Be Posted From Now On!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep that's right my drawing tablet broke so I will just make traditional drawings from now on! will be posted very very late though

so let's start with this drawing

This was a school doodle , I was on my Japanese Class (Foreign Language) So yeah I just got the idea to write the words on hiragana- (sadly my hand writing sucks-) welp sorry to uhm offend some japanese users here- I'm bad at this-
  • HEYAAA MISS ME? XD ok no probably- LOL I'm back and I'm on semestral break now!
    and here some art~ that I forgot to post because of school work qwq

@DsBerrypaw 's Request~! Complete

I changed the costume and glasses a bit- is it acceptable, I hope so
    and bonus~!

sorry if it sucks QWQ I was doing this in math class and lunch time

and some random art here~!

Alright that's all folks~! uwu
  • *mind blown*

Tysm! As always, I love your art :D
  • Just random art , I srsly don't have that much to show

mmm, look at that ugly hand writing

practicing drawing tears- this is not vent

well anyways that's all I got to show not much but eh ok
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited October 2018
    Im inlove with them eyes
  • h o w
  • Im inlove with them eyes

I'm inlove on how bad my anatomy is

h o w

Magic jk-

Heyooo back with a lil bit of lazy art~ one for lil Shu (which I made a furry) one for my Oc cuz why not?

Shushi uwu

Mlem Oc owo

Look on how much my art is getting worST HHHHH *cries in the corner*
  • Rin ShirakuRin Shiraku Member
    edited November 2018
    Aaaaa! I'm out of the grave.... not , I know this was like last month and I know I haven't improve that much so I will just give you my wips that I never finished and some of the lazy refs I did, I know I have more drawings but me just taking a picture of it is hard and I'm a slothful person

woah look at that change of transition kek I was taking it late at night and early in the morning for the first pic kek.....

here's the last one before I go back to my grave,
    Love you all guys~ have a good day <3

Edit: I just realize my pics are very blurry I might provide another pic with a higher quality so just have these for now qwq
  • AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
  • Can you make my qbee i will pay you all of my c and I will keep paying you if I dont have enough c I will pay you every cubit I get
    chef hat
    invis cape
    take this flower
    coke bottle glasses
    and I want my qbee in front of a kitchen