Partner To Help Run My Shop!

I would like to see if anyone can run a ship with me. Someone who has an understanding of the prices in cc. And who has played for at least a year, and can have a recommendation from someone. Please say why you should be my partner and why you deserve it. Applications end on next week's Friday

Comments

• *shop

I'd love to be your shop partner, but I'm poor :P
  • *shop

I'd love to be your shop partner, but I'm poor :P

We can work it out man ;)
  • You shouldn't rely on others to run your shop for you. Most people will just scam you if you give them perm.
  • DrokeDroke Member
    edited September 2018
    [comment deleted]
  • Ohmylord comment here if you want to run with me I don't need your opinion I know the dangers I and I trust a specific few.
  • Would love to take part. I can supply epic realm, I can make a few hollas (you can give me some c to make me more hollas, cause I have promoter and discount perks

I don’t own any vends at all, but I would like to start trading again, I am level 53 and I have been playing for more than 2 years, I have been extremely succesful at shopkeeping.

I currently own 50k cubits, and would love to collab so we can profit better and faster :)
  • Would love to take part. I can supply epic realm, I can make a few hollas (you can give me some c to make me more hollas, cause I have promoter and discount perks

I don’t own any vends at all, but I would like to start trading again, I am level 53 and I have been playing for more than 2 years, I have been extremely succesful at shopkeeping.

I currently own 50k cubits, and would love to collab so we can profit better and faster :)

Let's talk about it in-game and we will speak :)
  • Sure thing. Are you able to go online?
  • Sure thing. Are you able to go online?

In a bit jUSt got out prisson I mean school
  • DrokeDroke Member
    edited September 2018
    [comment deleted]
  • I would love to but im really inactive cuz of boredom
  • I would love to CosmicSnail I had partnered shops before but they always help bring in lots of c and are a cool way to make new friends so I’m down!