Can the cars be changed back?

JuIiusJuIius Member
edited September 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
All of this anti-scamming stuff is a waste of our fun.
If you are farming, you cannot even get out of your car, or in unless you are standing on a flat block, if you get stuck in water anywhere you cannot get out, you cannot use your car to climb up blocks, which was very useful for builders, and we did not have to use scaffolding all the time.
What does this give us? No fun? More work to farm for no reason?
If you do not want cars, we have a very handy block for this purpose.
Unless you are doing some kind of game in cc, that requires no cars because people can cheat, every other realm has cars enables.
it is quite annoying to have to quit & play again to leave water or crops.

@sirkewberth

Comments

• It is highly annoying being trapped in the car especially on long road traps. PLUS ONE.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's not anti-scamming. It's actually anti-cheating but yes +1
  • One of the things I think made them change cars was people cheating in bomb games giveaways etc
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Don’t understand why they didn’t make it so it just kicked you out of the block.
  • I'm conflicted. I like that when I fall into water, I am stuck in my car, and it's just cool, cause Ima drown :P. I also enjoy the glitch when you can go invisible in my realm, and people don't stand on my build :3. I've never had the problem myself, but I have heard people complain about the tractor thing. So yeah. +0? I'm not sure.
  • The worst that could happen is if you are racing, and for some reason the track has liquids in it. Aka rip you.nif you fall in. You only have one option, quit and play again, and that gets rid of timer. You are out.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah +1 i know its a problem that people can just put them into blocks and climb up, but there is an anti-car block for that, you can even quit easily craft them...
  • The worst that could happen is if you are racing, and for some reason the track has liquids in it. Aka rip you.nif you fall in. You only have one option, quit and play again, and that gets rid of timer. You are out.

Ah! Well then +1 ;)
    I forgot about that problem.