Hint about Checkpoint Bug

The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
edited September 2018 in Bug Reports
Okay so, here's a hint on why checkpoints won't work.
Been like this for years. Some already know probably.
Check the screenshots in order.
Sorry if some might not understand, let others explain. xD
C6.jpg 160.5K
C3.jpg 220.7K
C4.jpg 182.2K
C5.jpg 160.6K
C8.jpg 168.2K
C9.jpg 167.6K
C1.jpg 208.2K

Comments

• So messy ikr.. Relogging is still the best thing to do lel
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

So messy ikr.. Relogging is still the best thing to do lel

It's quite annoying when you were trying to make a record for some parkour though.
    Especially if it's like 2D parkouring.
  • @Space_fetus and this happen in ur parkour
  • LateCom said:

nobody can even hit start bumper. and finish with a time. imo this is the first parkour with that many complaints. space, can you check your parkours before publishing them next time?

true
  • LateCom said:

nobody can even hit start bumper. and finish with a time. imo this is the first parkour with that many complaints. space, can you check your parkours before publishing them next time?

I fell and hit checkpoint at bottom :/. I swear the only one that works :Q:
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    LateCom said:

I did it in 7 minutes. Only a few checkpoints worked, I died twice but only went back two parts both times.

With the bug. I remember a bug where you could trade with someone even if they where 50+ blocks above the register. I believe Kewberth said it had something to do with coordinates issues or something, not sure. Maybe it is something similar where it cancels out the checkpoint above the previous one you checked because you have already checkpointed one in the same block but below. Of course this is just a guess.

Anyways, yeah relogging seems to make you checkpoint it. If you’re going for a time, just go through what I did and don’t die lol.
  • I just gave up after an hour of doing it XD
  • For me, I guess it's because the Warp Anchor which is too close to the checkpoints, try to put it a little further. It also happened to me when I put a checkpoint close to a warp anchor.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

For me, I guess it's because the Warp Anchor which is too close to the checkpoints, try to put it a little further. It also happened to me when I put a checkpoint close to a warp anchor.

It's not the warp anchor. It's just the checkpoints are close to each other. Checkpoints above of a checkpoint won't work. Even if it's 100 blocks away. That is if it's straight up.