Add a slime pet next halloween 2019 pls!

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
edited October 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Well since we now know it wont be added this halloween ill try for next year

It has now already been suggested some time, but please add a slime pet this halloween!!!!!!!!!

You would make me (especially me) and many more people happy with it :D

Comments

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1
  • I would like to see either a skele or a ghost pet, but slimes are cool too!
    +1
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2018
    This would be pretty cool, but I would like to not see the slyme costume end up as the pet ;-; I want a cool looking slyme ;) (If the devs can make one)
  • +1
  • I have a slyme pet and his name is elemental god. He is not leash trained or very obedient though. No matter how much I wag a newspaper at him I find no success in the area of obedience.

In short I love a slyme pet for halloween, I need to upgrade to a model with less sass. Plus one!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    LateCom said:

i like the thought of a slyme pet, and with this i added the new look and idea of how its house should look like in this discussion.

forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/22463/halloween-2018-suggestions#latest

Isnt that basically how every pet house is made? XD

I have a slyme pet and his name is elemental god. He is not leash trained or very obedient though. No matter how much I wag a newspaper at him I find no success in the area of obedience.

In short I love a slyme pet for halloween, I need to upgrade to a model with less sass. Plus one!

Yeah probs i should stop throwing slime at your newspaper to dissolve the newspaper.... NAH *bites grey's ankle*
    Bump
  • -1 They already had a semi-pet slime, but it was hostile, i just think we need new ideas rather than bringing back old ones.

-1 They already had a semi-pet slime, but it was hostile, i just think we need new ideas rather than bringing back old ones.

Ummm no that wasnt a pet that was just a creature not a pet
  • I dunno, but slimes have been around for ages, I respect the idea but I do think we need more things than slimes, all about opinion though. +1
  • I REAAAAALLLLYY want a pet parrot. A pet birdie! C: It could climb on you or be on your shoulder or something, also, on the topic of pets, two ideas: 1. Items that give your pet a different design, or pattern, example: for a doggo, you could have different breeds and colors, for a cat, same thing, for the annoying but adorable chickies, theres brown and black chickies irl so lel ye that would be the most adprable thing ever. Idea number 2: a way you could switch to "realistic diet" or "leveled diet" for your pet! For a realistic diet, you would feed you pet often, and the normal in game level meter would go down in percentage in hunger, and eventually, the pet would die. NOT ACTUALLY DIE FOREVER, but like how us qbees die. Brb will continue.

I REAAAAALLLLYY want a pet parrot. A pet birdie! C: It could climb on you or be on your shoulder or something, also, on the topic of pets, two ideas: 1. Items that give your pet a different design, or pattern, example: for a doggo, you could have different breeds and colors, for a cat, same thing, for the annoying but adorable chickies, theres brown and black chickies irl so lel ye that would be the most adprable thing ever. Idea number 2: a way you could switch to "realistic diet" or "leveled diet" for your pet! For a realistic diet, you would feed you pet often, and the normal in game level meter would go down in percentage in hunger, and eventually, the pet would die. NOT ACTUALLY DIE FOREVER, but like how us qbees die. Brb will continue.

Already suggested something like that on my suggestion thread though :p
  • 1+
    Yes, pls bring slime pets to cubic!
  • +111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111121111116111111111111119
    Well @CosmicCow and @SirKewberth are this enough votes? :p
  • +1....A slimy boi
    Bumperoo
  • Snake Pet (idea from Materialist)
  • +1 add this and i'll cry untill it's a flood
    Sarco said:

Snake Pet (idea from Materialist)

No just slime xD
  • +1 i want that pet helping qbees in pvp too lol
  • Ghost pet that every X amount of time you have them out they disappear and come back in X amount of time meaning harder levelling.

This means that it takes even the best pet levellers some time before they actually get there pet to lvl 50
  • Hmm yeas slime is a great idea... maybe one more pet which would be the vamp pet... it would be like an elf pet but wearing sub vamp with black robe instead and when it reaches level 50 , it change’s to head vamp plus black robe and to the size of a qbee.... it May even become rarer than a ramm as it will be the only prt that can be fooled for a qbee
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I have been wanting a new cute pet for a while. +1
  • Hm this pet has higher chance to be added, cuz why not? slymes are cute but dangerous but its fine to see them following you without hurting anyone Lol +1

+1 i want that pet helping qbees in pvp too lol

No it wont have any advantage, pets have a sort of special rule for such...
    Sarco said:

Ghost pet that every X amount of time you have them out they disappear and come back in X amount of time meaning harder levelling.

This means that it takes even the best pet levellers some time before they actually get there pet to lvl 50

One: that would be a bit too hard to level
    Two: that would be too hard to code
    Three: pets are all the same but with different looks
  • OMG Yes! +1
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I bump this
    Special for you