Sawa Told Me Where It Is - Please Close

DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
edited September 2018 in Bug Reports
I'm sure we have all heard of the few people that their items "go missing", and I never believed it. Well now I do. I bought a leather backpack today, and went to go put it in my "neck weables" chest, when I noticed I was missing my cupid wings. Not that I'd move it anywhere, I still made sure I hadn't misplaced it. I've checked my alts (2), and neither of them have it. I've checked ALL of my chests, and did that ever take me a long time. It's NO WHERE.
Nobody has permission in my realm, and I haven't even touched that chest in awhile. So I don't know where to put this, Help Requests or Bug Reports, because I didn't touch it and it's gone. People have spoken about this in the past and even recently, so I find this kind of unfair to those of us who have experienced it. I'm not sure if I'm even able to send a Support Ticket because I have no physical proof that it was there. I mean, I have screenshots of WEARING it, but I don't have it disappearing on video :/.

Comments

• super off topic but what does SW numbers mean???
  • soap BAR said:

super off topic but what does SW numbers mean???

Pardon?
  • soap BAR said:

Pardon?
    The little box that says SW 13/19/94 under hearts
  • the only thing I have in common with this is that my glasses items disappeared. I don't know exactly when but yea. lost about 15k worth items XD
  • soap BAR said:

soap BAR said:

Pardon?
    The little box that says SW 13/19/94 under hearts
    Oh lol. It's when you have a compass on :3
    SW is South West, and the numbers are coordinates to the realm.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

the only thing I have in common with this is that my glasses items disappeared. I don't know exactly when but yea. lost about 15k worth items XD

Yeh but then Mabz didnt belive me so yeh rip.
  • I have had 20k coral go missing and I know it was in a chest. I never have found that coral :(.
  • I have had 20k coral go missing and I know it was in a chest. I never have found that coral :(.

Rip lol
  • !
    gonna keep all my easter strips and ruby in my inventory D:
  • I had a similar thing happen a while back.
  • I do believe this. Doesen’t support have logs btw?
    I have discovered a bug where even if you press ‘no’ in a vend, you still buy the item.
    It’s pretty annoying seeing that we have these kind of bugs and that support won’t refund even if it’s not our fault
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I lost an almighty cube that I got from the rehydrators, put it on my sentried chest, then after awhile, it's gone. I'm not sure if I misplaced it or somethin' since I'm probably just forgetful? Idk.
  • I once lost a few items which were inside glass. I went into that room after a long time. I think thats what causes it?
  • LateCom said:

it will come again if it hasnt really disappeared. probably somewhere in the darkness, you can always get a new one tho. but probs support can help after checking. probably. no guarantee though.

Mabz didnt believe me at all Lol, i said that my Dracula head was plced on the glass and he didnt believed it so yeh rip
  • soap BAR said:

He was facing south west. It's a compass with coordinates.
  • Log_er said:

soap BAR said:

i was already answered lmao
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    soap BAR said:

Log_er said:

soap BAR said:

i was already answered lmao
    He just wants the 0.05 karma he gets XD
  • I think you should contact support. I had it once, and lost my Roman Helmet :[
    i never contacted support, and i regret it 0-0
    edited September 2018
    I have lost items worth roughly 150k because of a hiccup of the server..
    But luckily I contacted support and we came under an agreement.
  • I think you should contact support. I had it once, and lost my Roman Helmet :[

How do you prove it though?

I think you should contact support. I had it once, and lost my Roman Helmet :[

They have archives.
    They have everything youve done recently in a file somewhere..
  • lucaaa795 said:

I think you should contact support. I had it once, and lost my Roman Helmet :[

They have archives.
    They have everything youve done recently in a file somewhere..
    Well I'd like to know where it disappeared xD. Cause it was there and now isn't. That is actually really cool. It's smart on their part.
  • Well this is might embarrassing. Please close this. I checked everywhere except for one place - my only mannequin in my new build. Graceful Thunder may look great in cupids, but not when I'm looking for them. Thanks for all of your help, and thank you to @Sawatawanana for saying "Aren't they on Grace in London?". Just a little too late. @Professional Killer
    Thank you to all xD. Laugh so you don't cry. I'm sorry I've caused such a uproar. Wow. So embarrassing. Oof. Close please! Sorry.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Closing.
This discussion has been closed.