Warp Anchor Not Working

While i was farming my friend teleported to me and i was surprised cause there was a warp anchor below and he tried it again but the warp anchor wasnt working the warp anchor was place underneath my portal and it used to work... Now i got it working again but there should be nothing placed in the warp anchor above or else it wont work.. Please Fix This ASAP

Comments

• OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited September 2018
    Maybe because he/she has permission in your realm?
  • Maybe because he/she has permission in your realm?

Im the only one who has a perm in my realm you can try it for youself :V
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    yeah i have the same issue
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah there was a server update fairly recently.. probably something got broke. We'll look into and fix it asap.
  • edited September 2018
    It happened to me before by placing 3 blocks above warp anchor.
  • Yeah there was a server update fairly recently.. probably something got broke. We'll look into and fix it asap.

ty you can close this now :V
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    So I looked into this and we no longer allow warp anchors to work below portals. The reason for this was because people were using certain setups to create infinite warp traps that players couldnt' escape. So if your warp anchor is beneath a portal/door you may need to move it. Let me know if that sounds right.
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited September 2018
    Seems fine, but can u pls get rid of those Warp bumpers above where the portal or Warp anchor, its so annoying.
  • Had that expirience. i placed both my door and the warp anchor on the floor for a bomb game. i closed the warp anchor with glass, so noone could get through. we gathered them with a gather bumper.)) and yeah, suddenly people started coming back from the portal.. but not a lot, like an eighth of all the people.. yeah.. i had to close the portal with glass
  • So I looked into this and we no longer allow warp anchors to work below portals. The reason for this was because people were using certain setups to create infinite warp traps that players couldnt' escape. So if your warp anchor is beneath a portal/door you may need to move it. Let me know if that sounds right.

I guess it sounds right :V
  • dizeh said:

While i was farming my friend teleported to me and i was surprised cause there was a warp anchor below and he tried it again but the warp anchor wasnt working the warp anchor was place underneath my portal and it used to work... Now i got it working again but there should be nothing placed in the warp anchor above or else it wont work.. Please Fix This ASAP

this happen to me too, in my parkour
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited September 2018
  • This happened to cosmic.girl's realm too. She host a bomb game when suddenly someone's friend is teleporting, she was surprised that her warp anchor doesn't work, and everyone who have lose on the bomb game noticed, they all add friends and start teleporting, xD, poor cosmic.girl, now the bomb game is canceled. If you put the warp anchor under the portal, it doesn't work. If you put it on front of the portal, it does work. Check your warp anchor, Dizeh. :V