Can Deep Forest Mines be made a little bit less rare? OR- Add a Deep Forest Mine to overworld?

JuIiusJuIius Member
edited September 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Since crafting bombs is the only way to get them, and I am fine with it, but to find a deep forest to get the thorns is a pain. Could it be brought down from like 1/25+ to 1/5?
Could you also consider adding them to the overworld as a mine? Maybe 1 per world. Even this would be better than what we have atm
@SirKewberth

Comments

• I dont craft; I just buy but ill say +1 cause why not :P
  • Yes.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2018
    +1 or make them a different mine on the overworld.
  • U said:

+1 or make them a different mine on the overworld.

This would be a lot better, I was thinking of this before, but forgot to add in this discussion.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1 Yes, even though there are a lot of thorny vines and things in deep forest mines, I have to enter 10 mines or more before finding a single deep forest mine.
  • +1...
    Last time I find 30 forest.also cant find..
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited September 2018
    +1 They can be really hard to find and half the time when you do finally find one, people have already taken all the resources. @sirkewberth @CosmicCow
  • +100...yes, I'm averaging 1/15 attempts to get one. Would love it to be a different mine all together, or a submine (like a cavern) with a special entrance from regular forests.
  • b3achy said:

+100...yes, I'm averaging 1/15 attempts to get one. Would love it to be a different mine all together, or a submine (like a cavern) with a special entrance from regular forests.

Wouldn't that make it more rare? Or are you saying that it would be in ALL forest mines? Cause I like that!
  • Changed the description, added another suggestion.
  • b3achy said:

+100...yes, I'm averaging 1/15 attempts to get one. Would love it to be a different mine all together, or a submine (like a cavern) with a special entrance from regular forests.

Wouldn't that make it more rare? Or are you saying that it would be in ALL forest mines? Cause I like that!
    Depends how they set it up for the RNG...but I know I find caverns more than regularly than I find Deep Forest mines right now.
  • I think I made 6 bombs from 600 throny vines I dont remember, kinda rip.

+1
  • Nah it's like 400 makes 50.
  • b3achy said:

b3achy said:

Depends how they set it up for the RNG...but I know I find caverns more than regularly than I find Deep Forest mines right now.
    Omg take me to one :O
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited September 2018
    They will eventually have their own entrances. But we plan changes to the lobbies/overworld before the end of the year so it won't happen till then. The current setup was always intended as temporary.
  • They will eventually have their own entrances. But we plan changes to the lobbies/overworld before the end of the year so it won't happen till then. The current setup was always intended as temporary.

Looking forward to this.
    They are hard to find for a reason.

@Imperial-Storm sirkew already said its going to get better at the end of the year... read the whole chat before commenting
  • chief12 said:

@Imperial-Storm sirkew already said its going to get better at the end of the year... read the whole chat before commenting
    Bro he can say - 1 if he hates the idea even if its going to happen
  • They will eventually have their own entrances. But we plan changes to the lobbies/overworld before the end of the year so it won't happen till then. The current setup was always intended as temporary.

Looking forward to this.
    Me too...so three months or less...at least we have a time estimate too :)

TOO hard to find. With the amount of players always looking for them, players will take all the resources before you even find it.
  • chief12 said:

Bro he can say - 1 if he hates the idea even if its going to happen
    There is no reason for him to say -1.
    If he wants to have extremely rare mines, well he is alone in that area.
  • -1 I want them rare but that's just my opinion, i will always prefer the normal forest mines rather than some 'slime forest'.