Halloween Pow Gift

Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
edited August 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Can we get a pow for halloween. Mabe like a pow gravestone?

Comments

• That would be a pretty deadly suprise!

+1
  • That would be a pretty deadly suprise!

+1

Leave the puns to Grey. Speaking of such things... @

+1. Maybe we can collect candy? Then make it into better stuff. Kinda gross picking up other people's candy, but seems fun!
  • Mate how bout a Jack O’ Pow
    The pumpkin will pop once the countdown is done, just like a normal Pow gift!
  • Maybe each player gets a jack o lantern basket which sticks in their inventory till Halloween collecting time ends and in that time we can collect candies in it and when it is full and u place it , it explodes and gives out lots of stuff and another container pops in your inventory... After the event ends, those containers would become hard to obtain after one has tried to make a low gift after Halloween already
  • Why not call them piñatas instead? Like idk, players can stomp on them till they explode :p
  • Bedivere said:

Mate how bout a Jack O’ Pow
    The pumpkin will pop once the countdown is done, just like a normal Pow gift!

Yeah that would be cool
  • This would be pretty cool.
  • I forgot i made this but yeah a Jack O' Pow is cool :P
  • Idk. on my oppinion.

The christmas pow has its purpose. Since its usually an event/season of the giving & Sharing. Easter pow for example has its own purpose for it it to be obtained and crafted by eggs for those delicate peoples who wish to have them. In my point is. How can we find a purposeful fun unique that makes the halloween pow outstand and not like.

*ahh this is just the same pow like the xmas one.*

maybe like. Give it its own functions. Like what SilverPink says. Make it like players can stomp on them. Or maybe like. U get a empty basket. & you’d have to collect specific candies in the mines or other places. & when you complete it you get the actual pow referances. But either ways. Its +1
  • What if in only realms or somthing you had to find candy.
  • +1 I love pow gift :D
  • What if we can take candies from any realm and we wont be allowed to keep candies without a basket after Halloween?baskets can be added to get the number of candies so ppl can sell candies in their baskets....