..::: Bediv's Ideas & Suggestions! [][][] Halloween Clothings! BUMP!!! :::..

Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
edited September 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Stuffs that been stucked on my Mind.

Clothing

Halloween

(Holdable) Halloween Baskets - In Different Designs
  • Skeleton
  • Pumpkin
  • Spider
  • Witch or A Cauldron
Handless or Armless Costume - Similar to Headlessness but Hands!

Burning Head - walking Around with Burning Head looks Scary!

Wolf Hairy Chess - Hairy Body that would fit on Wolf mask, Just Wear pants so it looks better

Spider Eyes - 4 or 6 Glowing (In the dark) eyes!

Vampire Fangs - Should be Evil Smile with 2 Fangs

Scary Robe and Cowl - A Cowl and Robe with design, Perfect for Death Reaper or a Fallen Priest?

Types of Waters!
Why can’t mine have their own types of waters?

Forest - Dirty/Swamp water
Deep Forest - Swamp Water
Tropical - Salt Water
Sculpty water - Just like the other blocks but water! And should be has Many types (Credits: Mr. Granicus)
Water Slab - why not?1 Like Dirt, Grasses, Sands etc. can half them into slabs! The Water should tho!

Dirty Water are IS BROWNISH
Swamp is Greenish
Salt water could be uhm Darker blue than the normal? And could be a way to make a “Salt”

Stamps!

Realm Stamp - This stamps should be added per Seasonal update!

Jack O Lantern Stamp - Yes we know how does it look like, but what if we use it as a realm Stamp?

Cave Stamp - Rocky Cave will pop on your realm castle.

Floating Island Stamp - Since we have some floating Stamps, why not add a Floating Island?

Bread house stamp - perfect for a Xmas realm :)

Thats all! More to add later.

Environment Stamp - The lacks of stamps that we need, They should add Enivornment stamp pero seasonal update too!
Realm Stamp Able/Unable - In the realm setups, there will be a setting called “Environment Stamp” the Stamp will be putted there instead of buying Cloudy stamp over and over again, why not have this feature?

Fall Stamp - Fall Leaves will have “fall” Effect, and the Screen effect will have some leaves fallin too

Bottomless Halloween Stamp - More Scarier if we add bottomless halloween, Imagine you could make Halloween themed parkour along with the windy effects on it!

Night Stamp - Not Too Dark, but night stamps has Stars and a Moon around on the exterior realm! sweet dreams *^^*

Night Blizzard/Light Snow Stamp - Perfect for Christmas Eve! And could be useful for Survival-like Realms/Events!

Underwater Stamp - Remember the Slyme Stamp? My idea is related on it, but should be in water! Perfect for a Water adventure!

Sunrise stamp - Sweet Moments with your beloved Just enjoy it 24/7 xD

More To Add soon!

Building Add-ons and Improvements

Nuke Scaffold - Well Nuke always clear the whole level, How bout Nuke scaffold, used for making Certain lines in an area where the nuke will explode only

Zoom in/out - For Some moments theres some Blocks blocking your and Unable too see where you gonna put your buildin blocks, we need this one for Easier Aim

Pixel Remover - Pixels are annoying when you misplaced it. and sometimes your build is messed up! we Need Pixel Remover with just one click, unlike the bombs, Will blow your whole Build and have to start over again

Realm Setup

Anti-camping - Some People Cheats using Camping, Like Logging off then loggin in so they could pass wutever the thing in it, Make a Settings where it can be able or unable

Invited only - Theres "Me & my Friend can Enter" selection on the realm setup, but what if that your unexpected friend came? We Need "Invited Only" Feature for it

More Category - Put Clan realm, Public Place on the Place Category

Disabled Wand - Even PvP is turn off, some People annoys and keep spamming their wand.

Visit Log - Able to see Visit log on Realm setup. Useful for people who Scam on Their Friend's realm

More to Add soon!

PvP Add-ons and Improvements

PvP Mode Bumper - Bumping on Ables the PvP Mode, Theres some Broadcast will shown if you killed someone or something else!

Openable Chest - requires the PvP Mode Bumper, makes all the chest Openable for all! But unable to Build or Mine blocks

Team Bumper - A Bumper with 3 Selections - Red, Blue, Green - The Selection is Similiar on Lobby Bumper, or on Overworld Door - Once you Picked, you will be able to see your Teamates, then if the PvP started, You can't Hurt your own teamates and You can also use your buff Wands such as Heal wand and some of my Suggestion wands.

Horn Speaker - this Horn will be active once a team Won! for Example Red and Green team Defeated and Blue team won.

and For now....

Wands

Speed Buff wand - Hitting your Teamates with gives Short - time Speed buff, but using this has Cooldown.

Armor Buff Wand - Able to block one Attack from and Loss the Effect, if not used the buff will lasts 10sec, Using wand will also have Cooldown

More to add soon!

New Vehicles

Wooden Boats: Requireds Paddles to use it, Just a Slow Boat

Sail Boat: Requires a Sail to use, Faster than Wooden Boats

Speed Boat: Requires none, Usually Faster than the Previous 2

Pets & Mobs

Pets

Birds: Flying Pets that will always Follow you (of course)

Snowbear: White Small Cute Bear for a New Xmas Pet :P

Mobs

Fishes inna Box - Pops a random Fishes, Per Box, Spawns 3 Fishes.

Bee inna Box - Spawns 3 Bees and goes on Near Beehive

Bats inna Box - Good for new Halloween Mob, Spawns 5 Bats in pack, Goes on the Darkest Place and sometimes hanging, Has Red Glowing eyes

Decorations

Halloween:

Blood Splat - looks like Slyme Splat but Blood, also Becomes wider when putted another Splat aside on it.

Haunted Paintings - Spooky Paintings

Scratches - Looks like Footprints but Claw Scratches, can be used on walls

Old Sofa - Sofa that Has Slits on it and Old

Spiky Fences - fences That has Spikes on the top end.

Pardon me for having bad grammar ;-;

Thats all! Thanks for stopping by.

Comments