Cc is getting boring. ..

MasterprofitMasterprofit Member
edited September 2018 in General Chat

Add more events ! Try to suggest below

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Take a break and come back in a few weeks.
  • like what senpai luca said
    lucaaa795 said:

• I feel bored too atm so what I do is I take a break from cc and do something else like another game,studying or anything that makes me feel happy
  • flooks said:

I feel bored too atm so what I do is I take a break from cc and do something else like another game,studying or anything that makes me feel happy

@flooks studying makes u happy? U srsly?
    Yea this game bit boring but when u have rlly nice friends it's not boring.
    Try to make shop, parkour something and won't be boring.
  • Don't play if you don't want to! Taking a break will (maybe) wake your desire to play again.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We need fishing update as new entertainment :P its boring tbh, Still wanted more Building stuffs to add
  • could add more items i guess like more cubes and the such
  • Cats On VenusCats On Venus Member
    edited September 2018
    I’ve been playing for about 3 years and I’ve had moments where I’ve gotten bored. Take a break, it really helps, or try building something or go around to Qbee’s realm and visit them
  • Senpai lucas is always right
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited September 2018
    lol we have way too many events right now. Space needs to calm down, maybe 2 a month?
    I have been playing 3 1/2 years and I have taken breaks, but cc is never boring because I am usually building something.
  • Just play with friends more or

Don't play if you don't want to! Taking a break will (maybe) wake your desire to play again.

^
  • I find my joy in hanging out with friends. They are always there for me, and sometimes if we are not socializing we are building together. If not we are having fun with a mini game.

Whatever works for you i guess...
  • Getting boring for you doesn't mean it's boring for everyone
  • Hello Guys! Do you think that they should advertise this game on the web, youtube , etc.? Do you think we need more members?
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited September 2018

Hello Guys! Do you think that they should advertise this game on the web, youtube , etc.? Do you think we need more members?

Cubic could always use more players, as the community is still quite small. Idk if cc really needs any more advertisement with the reputation that it's already built up. Many players like myself have channels dedicated to Cubic Castles. That alone does help pull in new players sometimes. If cosmic does decide to advertise the game more, they would have to create more servers. And maybe build a more welcoming lobby and tutorials for crafting, profiting, mining, etc. That would help keep new players interested. A lot of new players in cc just give up because 1. They can't figure out how to profit and they think they're bad at the game. 2. They get scammed too easily and give up 3. They don't give the game a chance and lose interest 4. They hate the game entirely. 5. They just get bored and lose interest. (Didn't mean to comment twice within the last 24 hours xD )
  • like what senpai luca said

lucaaa795 said:

The real solution is watch MedzRii's YT vids
  • we need to have more loop gamemodes that people can play multiple times like
    hide and seek ,PvP. etc.
    That way people can spend their time playing in a loop but different skilled players like a game that drops you off a map and kill each other until one survivor wins, seems boring but millions of people still play it 4 -50 times a day.
  • Typically if the feeling of boredom sets in towards a game and it is not fixed by taking a break it often means it is time to move on. No matter how many updates or how complex it would not cure the problem because what the person needs is a different experience entirely. I think with CC it hard for people to let go and realize they have gotten the most they can out of it.
  • Do parkours.
  • Log_er said:

Hello Guys! Do you think that they should advertise this game on the web, youtube , etc.? Do you think we need more members?

Cubic could always use more players, as the community is still quite small. Idk if cc really needs any more advertisement with the reputation that it's already built up. Many players like myself have channels dedicated to Cubic Castles. That alone does help pull in new players sometimes. If cosmic does decide to advertise the game more, they would have to create more servers. And maybe build a more welcoming lobby and tutorials for crafting, profiting, mining, etc. That would help keep new players interested. A lot of new players in cc just give up because 1. They can't figure out how to profit and they think they're bad at the game. 2. They get scammed too easily and give up 3. They don't give the game a chance and lose interest 4. They hate the game entirely. 5. They just get bored and lose interest. (Didn't mean to comment twice within the last 24 hours xD )
    I agree and honestly this game can be kinda hard when starting off and making c is hard so hearing some good ways to get good and stuff from devs would be great!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Go to every holla for a hour straight and friend everyone.
  • U said:

That sounds like fun...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Log_er said:

U said:

That sounds like fun...
    Yep.
  • Play Beeswarm on Roblox, IT IS AMAZING.
  • Play Beeswarm on Roblox, IT IS AMAZING.

^
  • Play everyday and it will be boring
    Play once a month and you will miss CC so much
    Play once a week will just make you think that CC is not that boring enough
    Play once a year and back at this game and you will be outdated

So just a opinion lul. Just play CC on the moderate to avoid boredom. Focus on other business like reading or walking maybe jogging. CC is just a stress reliever for me tho.
  • I dont really play much anymore, all of my friends have either quit, or I never find online.
  • You can't really just say something like this and not propose a solution. It gets nothing done.
  • Maybe host some events! Like space-fetus’s