Any Event Realm Should Be Muted 24/7

I'm sorry, but i'm so done with people going around sharing passwords, EVEN selling them, and going around flaming at random people who die in deadly spikes. I just want to say my part because its annoying and stupid.

First of all, the password sharing and selling
People need to do things for themselves. I'm sick of walking into event rooms and seeing people giving away passwords and selling them. I know they are just trying to help but if you are going to do an event just do it yourself.
I find it stupid when people go around events begging for passwords from people who probably didn't do it themselves yet. Of course, unless you want to get scammed don't listen to these people selling them.

Also, the flaming. I'm sorry if you died at the last stage before the exit in a room but it's not anyone's fault (unless it was caused by a troller). Seriously, use your common sense. There are kids playing this. Just because you don't get banned for swearing at people because you died on the first day doesn't mean karma will not give you a stinging smack later. There is no need for swearing. If you keep trying you will eventually get the hang of it and be able to make it.

And finally, the name calling. Do you think i'm a noob if I died at an unseen spike? No. A noob is a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet. If someone is insulting you because of that ignore it. No drama is needed. They are just trying to nag for attention and drama and if you ignore them and report them they won't get it.

So my opinion is that any event realm should be muted 24/7 for the reasons above. It was time that I said my part about this, thanks for reading.

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Muting event realms is like using your garden hose to extinguish a house thats fully burning already.
    There are loopholes. Sharing/selling passwords via discord is often used (*cough cough* assasinations).
  • Even the forum pm's
    This would just make it impossible to talk to anybody because what if you teleported to somebody and they could not talk just because they were in an event room?
  • Or maybe like a censor on the passwords idk like the swear ban thingy
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Geezer said:

Or maybe like a censor on the passwords idk like the swear ban thingy

Problem is that that isnt possible

But yes i say +1 to the muting of the event realms, because i have many times that i give hints on where they have to look if they are stuck but then somebody comes barging in and shouts around the pass...
  • I say -1 cause it would be borring not being able to talk with your friends doing the event. Most events i do with friends.
  • I agree with all of you, but uhhhh YAS QUEEN!
  • Lucaaa makes a fair point here, it wont definitively prevent the situation, however what it will do is hinder the experiences of players in general.
  • YES 1+. THIS IS SO ANNOYING. We need a room mute.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I have tried muting them in the past but you cant really win. A lot of players like to go in with there friends, chat while they play and help each other out. You lose that experience sith the muting and it can take some of the fun out of it. But then again.so.does people spoiling the passwords etc..
  • I understand the suggestion and the intent but the entire picture needs to be looked at. An action should only be taken if it will provide viable results which muting the realms would not as Luca stated. I really like that we can talk in the event rooms, CC can often lack a sense of community with the events being an exception. The events encourage people to adventure out of their social circles, I often see veterans cheering on the lower lvls while doing parkours as an example. One thing that does help is to wait until the event is near the end otherwise it indeed can be a frustration ^_^.
  • That is the problem.
    Muting the realms would just make it more complicated, but people basically all have discord or could use forums pms.
    It is way more fun being able to talk.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited August 2018

That is the problem.
    Muting the realms would just make it more complicated, but people basically all have discord or could use forums pms.
    It is way more fun being able to talk.

I agree Logs stick together
    &&& && & &&
    && &\/&\|& ()|/ @, &&
    &\/(/&/&||/& /_/)_&/_&
    &() &\/&|()|/&\/ '%" & ()
    &_\_&&_\ |& |&&/&__%_/_& &&
    && && & &| &| /& & % ()& /&&
    ()&_---()&\&\|&&-&&--%---()~
    && \|||
    |||
    |||
    |||
    , -=-~ .-^- _
    And of courts the text art doesn't format properly... `
  • -1 events take so long and if u cant chat with your friends that time! Man I’m not doing those events!
  • +1. im so done wasting my storage to report all those swears. i mean i can just not report them, but still, i dont want them to get away.