Community Event Part 2

DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
edited August 2018 in Community

I finished with my hopper, did YOU?
Btw @Missilence lock your doors and stay in your house, cause you're dead to us all. Only 28 people did it so far! Loads of people are in your room though!

Comments

• Was it difficult and did it take long? I tried the part 1 but i couldn't go through one room where you had to hop on ice boulders. I just didn't really have the skills; I'm horrible at parkour stuff, especially when ice is involved xD Is there something like that too in part 2?
  • nikkilin said:

Was it difficult and did it take long? I tried the part 1 but i couldn't go through one room where you had to hop on ice boulders. I just didn't really have the skills; I'm horrible at parkour stuff, especially when ice is involved xD Is there something like that too in part 2?

I know right! Some jerk made that terrible ice boulder parkour. There is one room in Part 2 (the last one) that is SUPER hard parkour. Besides that no.
  • on the first room:
    "Tree Angel"
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I liked the part where the guy's furniture was stolen because I wonder what was going through the man in black's head.
    He's in the middle of getting revenge for the death of his daughter and then he's like "ooh, furniture. I definitely need that as a part of my plan."
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited August 2018

I liked the part where the guy's furniture was stolen because I wonder what was going through the man in black's head.
    He's in the middle of getting revenge for the death of his daughter and then he's like "ooh, furniture. I definitely need that as a part of my plan."

And then to help him, we steal his coin. The only thing he owns besides a house and the clothes on his back.
  • Ok I’m confused. I’m stuck in a room with no way out... what do I do...
  • There's a pass to put in. It's in there somewhere.
  • nikkilin said:

Was it difficult and did it take long? I tried the part 1 but i couldn't go through one room where you had to hop on ice boulders. I just didn't really have the skills; I'm horrible at parkour stuff, especially when ice is involved xD Is there something like that too in part 2?

I know right! Some jerk made that terrible ice boulder parkour. There is one room in Part 2 (the last one) that is SUPER hard parkour. Besides that no.
    Oh, alright. Thanks Berrypaw :)
  • Oh i hate blizzard mountain maze -.-
    And some one built that golden maze ? ._.
  • Oh i hate blizzard mountain maze -.-
    And some one built that golden maze ? ._.

But it wasn't really a maze.... You jump up and hit the bumper.
  • I gave up. I cant do that blind maze
  • I gave up. I cant do that blind maze

stick on the left.
    I also posted a video doing it