lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
edited August 2018 in Help Requests
-

Comments

• I can't see the name on this one =3

S2.jpg 43.2K
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited August 2018
    Thank you. I knew this one was still going around. Although maybe I could use a less pixelated version of it, if anyone has xd
    Now, if anyone has the other screenshot of mine, I will praise you as my god.
  • I think it's me... XD

S3.jpg 54.4K
    edited August 2018
    Why are they so pixelated like omg
    Can you pretty please make them less pixelated <3
  • I saved them like this, blame the forums, or the pic owners =3

I saved them like this, blame the forums, or the pic owners =3

They weren't that pixelated ;u;
    Does anyone else have the last picture, but clearer? I can barely see the minus on the cubit count
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It's a shot in the dark but you might try the internet archives (archive.org). They might have some of your old pics saved there. Good luck!!
  • It’s a bit dark cause I was messing around with it trying to get it enhanced somehow if this isn’t good let me know XD I can’t quite tell if the negative thing can be seen cause I’m on iOS so
  • Luca, I would just take that picture, and use some kind of program to erase that cubit count and put a new one on top. Even if it is fake, it happened.
  • Looks fine to me. I guess if you want it perfect though.... :/
  • Hm, its a little more pixelated than it should be, it looks sufficient however unless you need it for a specific something?
  • Hm, its a little more pixelated than it should be, it looks sufficient however unless you need it for a specific something?

Yep but I could find them, so I guess they're not that bad.. After all, they were like this, maybe the forums restrict the pics to a lower quality (Like Discord).
    I realised that the picture is good enough
    Thanks joystick!
  • Have fun with these =)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Dont know if this is any better but i tried
    Thanks.
    Can this be locked please? I will make sure to move them to my google drive XD
This discussion has been closed.