II have a great idea, at least for me :D. FOR DEVELOPERS OR CREATORS

PunpudlePunpudle Member
edited August 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Something happened to me, and that is that we need small black wings like those of cupid, if you could release small particles that would be feathers, really I want some wings like that, I love those of cupid, and more if they are black, I love the black color, here some images about what the item will look like, and in my profile picture you can see how they will look in a qbee, at least that i try lol , everyone will love it !! :D

Comments

• Hyperion.Hyperion. Member
    edited August 2018
    +1 ~ It may become a very popular item and be liked among the community a lot becoming a success. It may even be that it could be a one time event increasing the rarity of the item meaning it is more sought after which could potentially allow the developers to get more money >:D. Could be a great idea for Halloween.

-1 ~ What could the name of it be? Could some players just hate it because its almost copying cupids, just black. No big change. Small particles may cause many bugs and lag issues with mobile players.

Overall, +-0 for me :D. I applaud you for the suggestion though.
  • PunpudlePunpudle Member
    edited August 2018
    Ok, there are no particles, it does not matter, and of course I want a change, the feathers will be more desalinated or higher, something like that, as shown in my profile picture, plus they already did, the wings of valentine's day , which are like angel wings but red
  • Baphomet wings idk, maybe can be other name
  • A list with many options to the name of the item

- baphomet wings
    - wings of the mist
    - Wings of the dead arthropod
    - wings of flying widow
  • If its a halloween item then cupid wings wont work, maybe devil wings
  • +1 "Small demon wings"
  • LateCom said:

or we can just call it dark cupid wings....

XD
  • edited August 2018
    - Gumi - said:

Ok, there are no particles, it does not matter, and of course I want a change, the feathers will be more desalinated or higher, something like that, as shown in my profile picture, plus they already did, the wings of valentine's day , which are like angel wings but red

This is something I would think could be a cool difference, what if these wings were the first wings that would support flight or atleast hovering I mean you can hover with sub vampire but obviously the wings would increase the height that you are able to hover
  • Naild it

:o ! +1 cool stuff
  • +1 well done
  • Maybe there could be a block that disables flying/hovering for parkour or adventure realms. Or it could be in realm setup, thatd probably be better, as we already have MAAANY blocks and bumpers of the sort. Plus who wants to pay for that? And flying/hovering would be useful in many ways. C: +4 loved this idea
  • Red Eagle needs his wings to fly +1
  • Log_er said:

Red Eagle needs his wings to fly +1

Lol yes.... now it’s beneficial to beta testers as well.... Madame Angel can switch to those so she can fly and see who is causing trouble @SirKewberth it is a great help to mods.... and testers
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Chief12 said:

Log_er said:

Lol yes.... now it’s beneficial to beta testers as well.... Madame Angel can switch to those so she can fly and see who is causing trouble @SirKewberth it is a great help to mods.... and testers
    There are no beta testers.

• Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited August 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Chief12 said:

Log_er said:

There are.... gdog and red eagle are among them... How do you think they make videos about packs without them being released
    edited August 2018
    Chief12 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Chief12 said:

Log_er said:

There are.... grog and red eagle are among them... How do you think they make videos about packs without them being released
    They are not beta testers. They just review the items.
    A tester tests things for problems that might occur. All these 2 players do is to spawn items and show them on youtube.
    Only on very rare ocasions they actually spend their spare time finding bugs.
  • Well cc hold beta before any big event and gdog is a sure short member of it.... and many times red is too... however since some time back, they have reduced and even almost stopped beta testing as the game is growing better...
  • Slim was a beta tester there's no one since him
    edited August 2018
    Chief12 said:

Well cc hold beta before any big event and gdog is a sure short member of it.... and many times red is too... however since some time back, they have reduced and even almost stopped beta testing as the game is growing better...

Trust me, I know the history better than you and many others.
    They get on beta, yes but they are not testers. They are just showcasing the items.
    They are members of the beta server, not testers.
    Use your brain to understand the difference. Don't comment brainless.
  • Aaa get rekt
  • PunpudlePunpudle Member
    edited August 2018
    Daresx11 is a beta tester search him in youtube, his channel is
  • https://www.youtube. com/channel/UCTHNQyo6V8zOcv1BL4xlUWg
  • I wanna laugh so much but it would be rude
  • why?
  • - Gumi - said:

why?

Daresx is just a normal player and has nothing to do about the beta
  • if you doesn't know speak spanish you never will can know the true, he is a beta tester
  • - Gumi - said:

if you doesn't know speak spanish you never will can know the true, he is a beta tester

If daresx is a beta tester then why didnt he have a pizza head?
    edited August 2018
    Let me clear it up.
    Spanish and Portugese are official languages used in many countries all across the earth. And some players from these countries might not understand english.
    Yes. He got on beta.
    You have to be rather stupid to believe he faked it. One of the many proofs? The system message. Oh wait there is none.
    Why didn't he have the pizza mask? The developers most likely forgot to tell them about it. It happens. Gdog even had to upload another video exclusively for that one mask.
    Another thing, he does not have the (**only on beta**) "admin" rank in the video. Which means that he cannot spawn a pizza mask. And no, he is not cloaked trust me :)
    He probably didn't know that there is a pizza mask or he knew but didnt have the patience to open more packs. I do not understand spanish though.
    He gets access to beta from time to time however that does not qualify him as a beta tester. As I have mentioned in previous discussions, all he does is to showcase the items to the spanish (maybe portugese too??) playerbase
    Actual beta testers spend hours messing with a pile of some items just to see them interracting and hunting for possible bugs.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Let me clear it up.
    Spanish and Portugese are official languages used in many countries all across the earth. And some players from these countries might not understand english.
    Yes. He got on beta.
    You have to be rather stupid to believe he faked it. One of the many proofs? The system message. Oh wait there is none.
    Why didn't he have the pizza mask? The developers most likely forgot to tell them about it. It happens. Gdog even had to upload another video exclusively for that one mask.
    Another thing, he does not have the (**only on beta**) "admin" rank in the video. Which means that he cannot spawn a pizza mask. And no, he is not cloaked trust me :)
    He probably didn't know that there is a pizza mask or he knew but didnt have the patience to open more packs. I do not understand spanish though.
    He gets access to beta from time to time however that does not qualify him as a beta tester. As I have mentioned in previous discussions, all he does is to showcase the items to the spanish (maybe portugese too??) playerbase
    Actual beta testers spend hours messing with a pile of some items just to see them interracting and hunting for possible bugs.

I agree with you