Do you want a free draw!!?, i am boreed plzz call me if you want is free u.u

PunpudlePunpudle Member
edited August 2018 in Art
Just call me if you want a drawing, write me how you want it, really I'm bored I need to draw is what I like the most

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Meee i wear frankenstine wig coke bottle glasses bat wings grill tongs and blue bikini bottom
  • Ok :)
    Ill make your draw
  • I generally like to wear a chef coat in the sense of it as a white suit, if it would be possible for you to do me in a white suit with light brown hair that would be appreciated thank you.
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    edited August 2018
    Gas mask
    Santa pants
    Santa pants
    Dark angel wings

TIA
    Geezer
    \o/
  • Blue Party Hat, Executioners mask, Heart Balloon, Christmas Scarf, Ugly Christmas Sweater, Black pants
  • OMG ILL TRY TO DO ALL
  • BonariBonari Member
    edited August 2018
    -
  • Its ok also im banned of the game for 7 days and more i am sad ;-; ill try to make all draws
  • I am just here to give you practice.

I wear currently:
    Aviator hat
    Eyepatch
    Dark Angel Wings
    Black Shirt
    Farmer's Jeans
    Pumpkin pet

Thanks.
  • Wohoooo

Wearing:

-Blue Fab Bunny Ears
    -Eyepatch
    -Christmas Outfit (Reinder Blue Shirt)
    -Farmer's Jeans
    -Blue Backpack
    -Bunny Tail
    -Ballon

ill be waiting and thanks pep :P
  • I really would love too get a pic by you ! Your art seems very cute!!♡

If there is any chance i can get one then there is my outfit :
    ( It also has got imp tail )
    Thanks !!
  • - Gumi - said:

Its ok also im banned of the game for 7 days and more i am sad ;-; ill try to make all draws

Ah, i feel very sad for you, hope you get back playing soon !
  • *KeySpirits**KeySpirits* Member
    edited August 2018
    Dibujame Gumi! x)

Tambien uso una cat tail
  • Ok key :D
  • - Gumi - said:

Ok key :D

Wow! Thank you so much for your art work =) It is so cool of you xD ♡♡
  • Np :D
  • Can you post the art on here? I want to see! Btw my outfit is:
    Cat ears
    Blue Backpack
    Round Sunglasses
    Chef Coat
    White Tutu
    White Pants
    Cat Tail

Thanks!
  • OKk
  • DsBerrypaw I did a speedpaint you can subscribe to my channel and you can help me HERE YOU DRAW
  • DRAW FOR Dsberry
  • - Gumi - said:

DsBerrypaw I did a speedpaint you can subscribe to my channel and you can help me HERE YOU DRAW

OMGOOSH!!! You got a channel now!?!!? It is incridible! ! What is it called?? I am going to subscribe ♡ !!
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    edited August 2018
    fremy said:

- Gumi - said:

DsBerrypaw I did a speedpaint you can subscribe to my channel and you can help me HERE YOU DRAW

OMGOOSH!!! You got a channel now!?!!? It is incridible! ! What is it called?? I am going to subscribe ♡ !!
    -Edit- Comment failed
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited August 2018
    That's really cool! Good job! Although.... I'm not offended or anything, but I'm a boy :]
  • Geezer said:

Gas mask
    Santa pants
    Santa pants
    Dark angel wings

TIA
    Geezer
    \o/

Bump
  • That's really cool! Good job! Although.... I'm not offended or anything, but I'm a boy :]

You said "White Tutu" ;-;
  • Noys cant wear tutu xd
  • Yes !, if you can, it's just a stereotype, and what you say burns me in the soul, I'm gay, I use tutu, and nobody tells me anything, and I have friends that they accept me how i am
  • - Gumi - said:

Yes !, if you can, it's just a stereotype, and what you say burns me in the soul, I'm gay, I use tutu, and nobody tells me anything, and I have friends that they accept me how i am

People cannot judge you, you gotta do not care about who or what people say about you, just be happy xD
  • OnlyDryftOnlyDryft Member
    edited August 2018
    Ooh ooh do me I wear pjs chef coat doggy tail that u can’t see >.< round sunglasses and feather hat but instead pls do burger hat cuz I am buying soon edit: burger head instead of sunglasses and feather hat and just don’t draw the doggy tail thx :3 u the best
  • Noys cant wear tutu xd

I agree with this thing, noys can't wear tutus.