Game language settings

TssmTssm Member
edited August 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I thought that it will be a regular suggestion that i think it may be a good idea to add more languages because I've seen many people who would love the game to be translated to their home language... because many people still don't understand English so well or even don't learn fast or even cannot learn English so i wanted to make it clear that i would say that this idea may be useful for the people out there that want the game to be translated to other languages other than English or even it is in some languages. I already know 2 other languages other than English and i would love to help to translate the game in: Greek and Bulgarian, because you know that most of the community ( the players) are from Europe. So yeah i think that this may help so yeah that's all.

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Agree , china player wasn't speak english at all , lol hard to understand them
  • Already suggested a bunch of times.. And I know right!
  • TssmTssm Member
    Yeah.
  • Since when are most of the players from Europe?
  • +1 somtimes i dont ubdertand what people are saying XD
  • TssmTssm Member
    @SILVERPINK you must look on the population of Europe then learn all the country's in Europe then you will see that I'm right :D
  • Tssm said:

@SILVERPINK you must look on the population of Europe then learn all the country's in Europe then you will see that I'm right :D

Do you have evidential data to prove this "fact"? There is a wide spread of players almost equal from each continent bar Antarctica for obvious reasons lel
  • TssmTssm Member
    google it genius
  • Most players are from America and some parts of Asia like Philippines
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited August 2018
    Asia actually has the biggest population on earth. India and China make for most of it anyway.
    There are countries in Europe that barely have 10 players. I strongly disagree on the ""fact"" that the biggest percentage of players is from Europe.
  • yas so you google it genius
    Tssm said:

google it genius

sorry if im bein rude xD

• SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited August 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Asia actually has the biggest population on earth. India and China make for most of it anyway.
    There are countries in Europe that barely have 10 players. I strongly disagree on the ""fact"" that the biggest percentage of players is from Europe.

Bam!
    Tssm said:

Excuse me, Mr. you will see I'm right :D, you were wrong.
  • TssmTssm Member
    Not the population idiot the community is based on people more from Europe better check again smart guy xD
  • Tssm said:

Not the population idiot the community is based on people more from Europe better check again smart guy xD

Tssm do you have any evidence that there is a majority of players from Europe? That is probs what you see when your playing but maybe when your sleeping there is loads of players from asia or america on cc
  • TssmTssm Member
    nah
  • TssmTssm Member
    Just let the moderators close the thread @Superxtreme
  • edited August 2018
    Check again gdog made that i just found it xD
  • +5 loved this idea, would help so much, it suck when you dont know what people are saying xDD
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Check again gdog made that i just found it xD

I'm not sure where you found that, but if it is legit, you will see here class..... United States are a HUGE portion of them.
    lucaaa795 said:

Exactly.
    Tssm said:

Tssm said:

google it genius

Tssm said:

Do you have ANY respect for anyone but yourself? There are multiple people saying that you are WRONG, so please just accept it. And as it's a good overall idea, it would take a VERY long time, and many people, unless the admins manage to get it connected to Google, but it is quite the task to take on. Until then, if you don't understand someone, try explaining it with simple words that they can understand.
  • edited August 2018

Check again gdog made that i just found it xD

I'm not sure where you found that, but if it is legit, you will see here class..... United States are a HUGE portion of them.
    lucaaa795 said:

Exactly.
    Tssm said:

Tssm said:

google it genius

Tssm said:

Do you have ANY respect for anyone but yourself? There are multiple people saying that you are WRONG, so please just accept it. And as it's a good overall idea, it would take a VERY long time, and many people, unless the admins manage to get it connected to Google, but it is quite the task to take on. Until then, if you don't understand someone, try explaining it with simple words that they can understand.
    An old thread
  • Check again gdog made that i just found it xD

lucaaa795 said:

Exactly.
    Tssm said:

Tssm said:

google it genius

Tssm said:

An old thread
    Only 6 days. It was still on the first page of forums.