Super-speed Leveling! ⸺ Level 48 to 60

So I posted this super duper long ago in the comments of another discussion of mine, but I think I ought to make an entirely new discussion for this bombshell. You can skip the last 12 levels from 48 all the way to 60!
Many of you who've come that far know that the last few levels are disgustingly, painstakingly long. Now, why is that? Simple! Every level, you earn less and less experience for both blocks placed/mined and blocks crafted.
However, you will always earn the same experience for completing quests! That brings me to my strategy.
I've discovered that if you save every quest until reaching level 48, including the Quest Pack, you can start then start completing the quests and by the time you're done or nearing completion, you should hit level 60.
NOTES: I haven't tested it from level 47 but I just wouldn't risk it since that'd leave you with the hardest level possible to have to grind through. I also am pretty sure you can still hit 60 if you'd done some of the minor quests by accident (entering certain mines and/or the Cubic Learning Center), but try and save any and all quests you can if you decide to go this route.
Have fun leveling, you guys!

Link to the old Discusion
It covers certain perks you should avoid or take into consideration when leveling your account.
http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/15203/perks-to-avoid/p1

Comments

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I might actually do this if there' a new level cap tho. :o
  • AroeAroe Member
    Does it really matter when you do the Quests, though?

I mean, you’re going to do them eventually, and the Quests all give you the same amount of XP no matter your current level, so what’s the difference between completing all you Quests at level 15, rather than 48, if you’re going to get the same amount of XP for one?
  • Aroe said:

I mean, you’re going to do them eventually, and the Quests all give you the same amount of XP no matter your current level, so what’s the difference between completing all you Quests at level 15, rather than 48, if you’re going to get the same amount of XP for one?

XP per level doesn't change much. But it simply gets harder to get XP as you advance levels.
  • PiousPious Member
    Aroe said:

As I said in the initial post, you gain less experience in later levels via. other methods (mining/building/crafting). So, you can, say, mine for the earlier levels and be getting more experience per block. I'm not going to say these are the numbers for sure but think of it like this: I think, at level 1, you gain 15 experience per block. Now, if you were level 59, it'd be more like 1 experience per every 15 blocks (again, not entirely sure of the exact # but you get the idea). Instead of having to then mine 15 blocks for one measly experience point, you can get the equivalent of 1500 blocks mined in a quest for 100 experience. And there's a lot of quests.
    Hope this can help you understand.
  • AroeAroe Member
    edited July 2018
    pious said:

Aroe said:

As I said in the initial post, you gain less experience in later levels via. other methods (mining/building/crafting). So, you can, say, mine for the earlier levels and be getting more experience per block. I'm not going to say these are the numbers for sure but think of it like this: I think, at level 1, you gain 15 experience per block. Now, if you were level 59, it'd be more like 1 experience per every 15 blocks (again, not entirely sure of the exact # but you get the idea). Instead of having to then mine 15 blocks for one measly experience point, you can get the equivalent of 1500 blocks mined in a quest for 100 experience. And there's a lot of quests.
    Hope this can help you understand.
    Definitely did, thanks.

Now I wish I hadn’t completed all my Quests so far early on in-game, as I’m now struggling to make it to level 50. >:o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    nice thread ^^

this has been known for some time indeed but letting the new people on forums cant hurt once in a while :P

sadly i used all my quests already ;_;
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

nice thread ^^

this has been known for some time indeed but letting the new people on forums cant hurt once in a while :P

This was known?
    I didn't even know that the higher the lvl, the harder to get XP. Lol
    I somehow got to lvl 50-60 not that long. :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

nice thread ^^

This was known?
    I didn't even know that the higher the lvl, the harder to get XP. Lol
    I somehow got to lvl 50-60 not that long. :D
    yeah i already knew this stuff, has been said some times, ingame and i believe somewhere on forums too (and not only his original thread)
  • I swear, If I could purchase the quest pack a second time, I 100% would.

I don't know if you can, though, haven't attempted to buy it again, in fear that it might eat up my cubits and not do anything.
  • O Gee. Thanks Pi xD
  • @DexterTheFox it does nothing, it just tells you that you can't buy it again.
    I wish I had saved the quest pack, I got it at level 30 or something lol. At least I was able to do some of them twice, due to the old cubit store. I have 9 extremely hard levels to go, and I do not even have the time.
  • I remember when I brought this whole concept to your attention. You called me an idiot on discord and I had to explain to you how doing quests later on was smarter due to less experience gain per block(s). But still, people should understand you can get 12 levels off the quests packs. >:P
  • Liberated said:

I remember when I brought this whole concept to your attention. You called me an idiot on discord and I had to explain to you how doing quests later on was smarter due to less experience gain per block(s). But still, people should understand you can get 12 levels off the quests packs. >:P

This is why some people just don't understand. Once they finally do, they limit all credit towards the rightful owner. I think it's bloody brilliant to be honest.
  • Liberated said:

I remember when I brought this whole concept to your attention. You called me an idiot on discord and I had to explain to you how doing quests later on was smarter due to less experience gain per block(s). But still, people should understand you can get 12 levels off the quests packs. >:P

This is why some people just don't understand. Once they finally do, they limit all credit towards the rightful owner. I think it's bloody brilliant to be honest.
    Sammy, you’re giving me a worse rep than I already had. If you wanted credit, shoulda’ just told me.
    Side note though; I was the one who found what level to begin doing quests by leveling all the way myself. I put in work, so don’t discredit that.
    I’ll admit though, yes, at first I was very skeptical. ‘Till I realized how broke CC’s experience meter really was.
  • I sure didn't know it got harder to lvl as one progressed. I mean it makes sense and I have never done the quest packs, lvl sixty is now within my reach!
  • Pious said:

Liberated said:

Sammy, you’re giving me a worse rep than I already had. If you wanted credit, shoulda’ just told me.
    Side note though; I was the one who found what level to begin doing quests by leveling all the way myself. I put in work, so don’t discredit that.
    I’ll admit though, yes, at first I was very skeptical. ‘Till I realized how broke CC’s experience meter really was.
    Didn't mean to make it sound so rude lol. I just meant that it was a funny argument I remembered we had, like a year ago, then this discussion popped up. You DID do the work. Not disagreeing with that. It's a fact. You did do the experimentation to gain the knowledge to share. I just brought the idea to your attention. I didn't want credit. Just a random comment I made, from our past. lol
  • Liberated said:

Pious said:

Liberated said:

Didn't mean to make it sound so rude lol. I just meant that it was a funny argument I remembered we had, like a year ago, then this discussion popped up. You DID do the work. Not disagreeing with that. It's a fact. You did do the experimentation to gain the knowledge to share. I just brought the idea to your attention. I didn't want credit. Just a random comment I made, from our past. lol
    Yeah, I got you, man. I was more caught off guard by.. other spectators..
  • Did I come across as rude? Sorry, I'm re-read into my comment and it may seem so. Perhaps I need a "xD" or ":3" at the end.
  • Did I come across as rude? Sorry, I'm re-read into my comment and it may seem so. Perhaps I need a "xD" or ":3" at the end.

or uwu
  • Bump.
  • Eagence said:

If I wasn't 60 lvl this may worth checking...
    Still whats the rush for 60 lvl? Lvls are not a big deal unless you seek parkour perks or shop perks...

I must agree with E on this one, levels are not big deal at all.

One of my biggest disappointments was when i got level 50 (top level in that time).
    I got big perks in mid levels, and when i got the top level i lost some will to grind, and to mine.

Now Im on 58 and Im not eager to get level 60

• PiousPious Member
    edited November 2018
    And some people have hit the max level multiple times, and enjoy a faster, more efficient means of increasing their previous times.

This is for those people.
  • Bump.
  • Damn it, I did all of my quests. Oof.
  • Is it worth creating a new acc and save every single quest there is until lvl 48?
  • Log_er said:

Is it worth creating a new acc and save every single quest there is until lvl 48?

;-;
  • Log_er said:

Is it worth creating a new acc and save every single quest there is until lvl 48?

Yes, certainly if you are only a level or two past 48. If you’re only a couple from 60, I’d stick it out. Though it may in fact take even longer. The do decrease per level seems not completely but almost exponential— it does more than half itself in the early levels each time. Either way, the earlier levels are ridiculously easier. Furthermore, if you have supplies for easy level grinding on hand already, you can level your alternates a lot faster.
  • Pious said:

Log_er said:

Yes, certainly if you are only a level or two past 48. If you’re only a couple from 60, I’d stick it out. Though it may in fact take even longer. The do decrease per level seems not completely but almost exponential— it does more than half itself in the early levels each time. Either way, the earlier levels are ridiculously easier. Furthermore, if you have supplies for easy level grinding on hand already, you can level your alternates a lot faster.
    I think I might just lvl an alt to 60 then just use some name tags to switch over my name. The only problem is I can't transfer ownership of realms.
  • Log_er said:

Pious said:

Log_er said:

I think I might just lvl an alt to 60 then just use some name tags to switch over my name. The only problem is I can't transfer ownership of realms.
    Trusteds Only. Solved.
  • If I were to start a new account and grinded xp for at least an hour per day, how long do you think it'd take to reach level 49?