Cubit Store

edited August 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Have you guys noticed how overpriced things are in the Cubit Store? I mean of course every purchase made isn’t going to be from there but the ones made should atleast be more convenient, I would recommend a trading section instead if you cannot purchase an item, this would be made posibble by having another section where you could go and once you click their you would be warped into another realm where the mannequins from the farm store have the ability to trade with you ( similar to the mannequins found in the farm place from the lobby ) they would check of the trade is equal by having a basic knowledge on the prices of all items and if yourself making an offer that is more than the cubits needed the extra cubits are returned and if you are making an underpriced offer it tells you that it is not enough and you need this much more cubits to make the purchase fair, this was just something I was thinking about, tell me what you thing in the comments!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited August 2018
    [InSstep] said:

I think the Cubit store's price go lower,its really overpriced..

The thing is, if you lower the Cubit Store prices, the normal selling price would also go down... which mean if the mannequin pack becomes 2500c, it could become 200c-300c as normal price.. so +0

Have you guys noticed how overpriced things are in the Cubit Store? I mean of course every purchase made isn’t going to be from there but the ones made should atleast be more convenient, I would recommend a trading section instead if you cannot purchase an item, this would be made posibble by having another section where you could go and once you click their you would be warped into another realm where the mannequins from the farm store have the ability to trade with you ( similar to the mannequins found in the farm place from the lobby ) they would check of the trade is equal by having a basic knowledge on the prices of all items and if yourself making an offer that is more than the cubits needed the extra cubits are returned and if you are making an underpriced offer it tells you that it is not enough and you need this much more cubits to make the purchase fair, this was just something I was thinking about, tell me what you thing in the comments!

Would be hard tho.. +0
  • Well that does make sense ExCelsius, but I’m still strong on the “Cubic Trading Center” idea
  • Ive had that idea for cubic trading center thing a long time ago before forums and just forgot about! I love the idea and glad you thought of it +1
  • There's always pen's. I do agree that some things in the cubic store are overpriced, like the wood pack. But i'm neutral +0
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited August 2018
    -1 way too abussive, this will destroy the economy price, or lets say somethin just got dropped then you traded the stuffs so you can still have the equal c that u got for. It would be unfair, so Nope for this
  • edited August 2018
    Bedivere said:

-1 way too abussive, this will destroy the economy price, or lets say somethin just got dropped then you traded the stuffs so you can still have the equal c that u got for. It would be unfair, so Nope for this

Well obviously the trading center would have updated prices and would shut down until it gets the updated/current price, it would be alot of work but I think its possible
  • Cubit store is all Ok you know why?
    If you really need it You will do many holas that more expensive So I decide to Buy on Cubit Store
  • Cubit store is all Ok you know why?
    If you really need it You will do many holas that more expensive So I decide to Buy on Cubit Store

You can obviously still look for whatever You are buying without purchasing a holla