Halloween 2018- Suggestions

LateComLateCom Member
edited September 13 in Suggestions & Comments 118.05 Karma
Hey, halloween is in 3 months time, so lets talk about suggestions that i have!

Monster Truck- a car in which has large wheels and is elevated- similar to a real life monster truck, with halloween-like designs.

Pumpkin Costume- same like the pumpkin pet that we have, but bigger. Just like snowman costume and snowman.

Skeleton Head
Skeleton Shirt - these three would be like a black shirt with skeleton-like designs on it, as shown in the picture below.
Skeleton Pants

Zorro Costume - Basically a costume that includes a cape, that has similar features to the ghost costume, though in black rather than white.

Trick-O-Treat Basket - this basket would be a wearable, with some candies inside it, could have a candy dropping effect when walking.

Pumpkin Table -furniture, orange with wrinkles
Pumpkin Chair
Pumpkin Wall (should have other name for this wall but yeah) basically a wall (block shaped) which is orange in colour, with wrinkles on it

Zombie's Grave - A zombie Pet which has the same zombie head that we have, just that its small, and it has a fitting shirt and pants in which has cobwebs streaking down, and walks like an elf.
(lvl 50 zombie will have a big zombie golden head floating around)

Bat's Cave - Pets similar to chicks, but they fly :P

Slyme House - A dark green covering on a house-like structure, similar to the chick, but darker shade of green, with a slyme logo on the top of it.

Skeleton's Tomb - Pet, a walking skeleton, and its house is a coffin of some sort. (devs decide)

Death Scythe- A holdable scythe that *maybe* deals damage to other qbees. (but i prefer the trigger to make it swing around when you click it)

Pumpkin Tunes - Basically a selected song that the devs prefer, and they are played on a pumpkin speaker, just like qbee bells or jingle bells.

Pow 'O Pumpkin - Collect Sweets And Candies From Mines To Craft! (new candies and sweets added like eggs in easter pow)

Spideymobile - an enclosed car with a spider skin on its doors , windows , entirely covering the whole of the car. something like bunnymobile, but probably an improved shaping and awesome cobwebs draped on the sides!

Pumpkin Lantern: A Glowing Lantern In the shape of a pumpkin, like the crystals and the spirits, would glow for a certain period of time.

Dark Halo: Basically a greyish halo in which does not revolve, just stagnant and has fumes emitting from it.
Rarity: Teenie weenie rarer than B umb in the earlier pack (not 2018 easter but previous years)

Black Balloon: Just a balloon similar to the red one but its black!

Give me your thoughts on these ideas, views can be shared, just dont go over the top in this thread.

Have a nice day!
image.png 442.9K

Comments

• Legendary_AngelLegendary_Angel FamiliarMember, Familiar
    3.60 KarmaFamiliar
    +1. Really cool
  • LateComLateCom Member
    118.05 Karma
    Bump! Added new suggestions- Pumpkin table, chair and wall!
  • ExCelsiusExCelsius Member
    11.35 Karma
    I really want that pumpkin costume :D
    +1
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    45.80 Karma
    how about marionette costume
  • LateComLateCom Member
    edited July 28 118.05 Karma
    I was thinking we have a guillotine... but it is too age inappropriate for obvious reasons..

alo, death scythe idea and pets added..
  • LateComLateCom Member
    118.05 Karma
    Bump! give me your ideas!
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    66.95 Karma
    LateCom said:

I was thinking we have a guillotine... but it is too age inappropriate for obvious reasons..

I knew what that was but didn't know the name. Well in Paper Mario TTYD they have a rope hanging from a post in the center of village. That game is rated E for Everyone! :3
  • KrisKringleKrisKringle Member
    2.90 Karma
    As amazing as this sounds, this would become unbalanced. There would be more Halloween themed items then X-mas items, Easter, Valentine’s, and other holidays. However yes these are some wonderful ideas!
  • 'Dark Knight''Dark Knight' Member
    1.55 Karma
    I want the Shyte :O
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    45.80 Karma
    witch broom for hallowmobile
  • HerbLoreLifeHerbLoreLife Member
    edited August 3 2.95 Karma

LateCom said:

I knew what that was but didn't know the name. Well in Paper Mario TTYD they have a rope hanging from a post in the center of village. That game is rated E for Everyone! :3
    You're thinking of the gallows!

I'm all for this, but this also seem like they'd all be rares, so a few common ideas might be things like
    1. qbee head on stick (deco)
    2. Place-able candy bits (candy corn, jawbreakers, chocolate etc that can't be eaten, like the gingerbread blocks almost)
    3. Bone Brick (dark colored blocks that have skulls and bones imbedded into them)
    4. Candy Apple Wand (Maybe when you shoot it at someone it could have the same effect as eating glue since caramel is so sticky)

Idk, things like that.

Also, for the skeleton pet, you said a coffin of some sort but I propose an alternative: a mausoleum. Has the boxy shape we see with the pets houses, but fits the theme of skeletons.
  • Captain ClawCaptain Claw Member
    9.50 Karma
    These ideas are buuuurning man! I love em! +666
  • [] Alvin Kok [][] Alvin Kok [] FamiliarMember, Familiar
    13.20 KarmaFamiliar
    I suggestion zombie pet b4 XD wish added but make sure it is family friendly
  • SilverDashSilverDash Member
    54.25 Karma
    Most of these are pretty good, I would definitely want a Zorro outfit.
  • Captain ClawCaptain Claw Member
    9.50 Karma
    Dont forget the pumpkin car though!
  • chief12chief12 Member
    16.25 Karma
    O.o I want the pumpkin costume and monster truck
  • *zapo**zapo* Member
    1.00 Karma
    if there was death scythe on game.I would buy it XD
  • LateComLateCom Member
    118.05 Karma
    Bump! Give me your views and thoughts!
  • [] Alvin Kok [][] Alvin Kok [] FamiliarMember, Familiar
    13.20 KarmaFamiliar
    I want slime pet only XD
  • 2.90 Karma
    LateCom said:

Hey, halloween is in 3 months time, so lets talk about suggestions that i have!

Monster Truck- a car in which has large wheels and is elevated- similar to a real life monster truck, with halloween-like designs.

Pumpkin Costume- same like the pumpkin pet that we have, but bigger. Just like snowman costume and snowman.

Skeleton Head
    Skeleton Shirt - these three would be like a black shirt with skeleton-like designs on it, as shown in the picture below.
    Skeleton Pants

Zorro Costume - Basically a costume that includes a cape, that has similar features to the ghost costume, though in black rather than white.

Trick-O-Treat Basket - this basket would be a wearable, with some candies inside it, could have a candy dropping effect when walking.

Pumpkin Table -furniture, orange with wrinkles
    Pumpkin Chair
    Pumpkin Wall (should have other name for this wall but yeah) basically a wall (block shaped) which is orange in colour, with wrinkles on it

Zombie's Grave - A zombie Pet which has the same zombie head that we have, just that its small, and it has a fitting shirt and pants in which has cobwebs streaking down, and walks like an elf.
    (lvl 50 zombie will have a big zombie golden head floating around)

Bat's Cave - Pets similar to chicks, but they fly :P

Slyme House - A dark green covering on a house-like structure, similar to the chick, but darker shade of green, with a slyme logo on the top of it.

Skeleton's Tomb - Pet, a walking skeleton, and its house is a coffin of some sort. (devs decide)

Death Scythe- A holdable scythe that *maybe* deals damage to other qbees. (but i prefer the trigger to make it swing around when you click it)

Pumpkin Tunes - Basically a selected song that the devs prefer, and they are played on a pumpkin speaker, just like qbee bells or jingle bells.

Give me your thoughts on these ideas, views can be shared, just dont go over the top in this thread.

Have a nice day!

These are pretty good! And I was thinking the song for “Pumpkin Tunes” should be spooky scary skeletons ( remixed version ) +1

• Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
    16.55 Karma
    +1 mabe a new environment stamp
  • LateComLateCom Member
    118.05 Karma
    Bump!
  • peanutzpeanutz Member
    1.50 Karma
    Ghost Horse
  • peanutzpeanutz Member
    1.50 Karma
    There should be a new spawn area for only October
  • LateComLateCom Member
    118.05 Karma
    Bump! spideymobile added! give your views and your thoughts!
  • EctoYamEctoYam Member
    28.25 Karma
    +1 for the pets and pretty much everything. (I crave the skeletuny pet ; _ ;)
  • LateComLateCom Member
    118.05 Karma
    Dark Halo Idea Added!
  • LateComLateCom Member
    118.05 Karma
    Bump! Black Balloon idea added!
  • LateComLateCom Member
    118.05 Karma
    Bump! GIVE me your thoughts!
  • LateComLateCom Member
    edited October 9 118.05 Karma
    BUMP OMG WE GOT SCYTHE BASKET AND POW (Mini-added) ADDED????