Kitchen Pack Opinions?

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
I LOVE EVERY BLOCK :o This is like beyond amazing but my question is, is it gonna be perm or temp? @SirKewberth

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Like i said its gonna be like the dungeon pack so it'll be there forever i assume.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    gdog said:

Like i said its gonna be like the dungeon pack so it'll be there forever i assume.

Oh, okie :D Happy about that, it's definitely something needed around forever :)! It's a shame they're in a pack tho but I guess we all gotta make a living somehow :p
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I think that they should add a fresh bread box
  • We now know what the devs been doing

We now know what the devs been doing

They were rolling the hundreds for recreational use. At least for the hats.
  • I think they should make a dishwasher.
  • I am thrilled for this pack! CC is really lacking in the building department with key departments like furniture being a desert wasteland. This is what I have been wanting for years, furniture sets. To allow for us to give builds better detail and variety. The kitchen update is a step in the right direction in filling a present void we have. There are two things that stand out to me about this update that really please me.

1. We are given a large variety of the same items and they are not just recolors. Instead of say getting one coffee machine we are given several. This adds to the variety and is how it should be done.
    2. Everything is sized just right. With recent additions like the tent I became a little worried about moving forward. A preset structure has been in place since the beginning of CC and that is objects are overly large. It is hard to go against that grain without objects appearing in turn overly small.

This update is a hundred percent what I desire and want. I hope that in the future they follow this model when adding new furniture.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2018
    It’s not craftable - eh. All blocks and buildables should be craftable and all hats/clothing should not. (Or make the blocks craftable/mineable after a month like what was done with the cave update)
    U said:

It’s not craftable - eh. All blocks and buildables should be craftable and all hats/clothing should not. (Or make the blocks craftable/mineable after a month like what was done with the cave update)

Um that "addition" was added way later for the cave stuff.
  • Kitchen pack? WHAT I MISSED AGAIN?! ;-; can someone tell what will be in it? e.e
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Kitchen pack? WHAT I MISSED AGAIN?! ;-; can someone tell what will be in it? e.e

• gdog said:

Kitchen pack? WHAT I MISSED AGAIN?! ;-; can someone tell what will be in it? e.e

Tysm
  • Blocks are perfectly sized and I love the looks of the hamburger and hot dog hats. But what confuses me are red and grey chef hats... I have never seen anything like that though...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

I am thrilled for this pack! CC is really lacking in the building department with key departments like furniture being a desert wasteland. This is what I have been wanting for years, furniture sets. To allow for us to give builds better detail and variety. The kitchen update is a step in the right direction in filling a present void we have. There are two things that stand out to me about this update that really please me.

1. We are given a large variety of the same items and they are not just recolors. Instead of say getting one coffee machine we are given several. This adds to the variety and is how it should be done.
    2. Everything is sized just right. With recent additions like the tent I became a little worried about moving forward. A preset structure has been in place since the beginning of CC and that is objects are overly large. It is hard to go against that grain without objects appearing in turn overly small.

This update is a hundred percent what I desire and want. I hope that in the future they follow this model when adding new furniture.

Incidentally when this update comes out a few of the summer items have been resized slightly. Maybe not as much as people want/expect but I did make a number of smaller adjustments.
  • The burger and pizza hat do not please my eyes.. Maybe a bit more cartoonish would be perfect ^^
  • The burger and pizza hat do not please my eyes.. Maybe a bit more cartoonish would be perfect ^^

Nah it's perfect! Especially hotdog hat I LUV IT!

Burger eyes creeps me.. For pizza, too realistic and the eyes seems obvious and less cute :< but im still hype for the kitchen update since alot of blocks will be added. Hopefully I can think of something to use them.
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

I’m pretty sure that before the cave mine came out their was a cave pack that gave you the blocks early if you wanted them early. Then after a little bit the cave mine came out.
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

I’m pretty sure that before the cave mine came out their was a cave pack that gave you the blocks early if you wanted them early. Then after a little bit the cave mine came out.
    Not a bit. More like at least one and a half years
  • lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

I remember it being at most a few months from when they released the pack to when they released the mines.
    Pimydd said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

I remember it being at most a few months from when they released the pack to when they released the mines.
    Same
    U said:

Pimydd said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

Same
    Well, after some research, these 2 things were released 7 months apart. Which is not really a few nor a lot.