A suggestion that might sound horrible

Can you make an option to remove your room completely? Here are other things that I would like if that ability was added.
1)All permissions will revert (which I mean by no one owns the room anymore)
2)We receive all the items we built on it
3)The room or realm will revert to its original self before we started destroying it.
4)It stays in our inventory and can be sold and people can buy it like when they buy it on the cubic store!
Please add this I have 4 annoying rooms I don’t want to ever use again, 55x55,55x55,11x11,and a 15x11.
This would be much appreciated so I can clean up my realm and don’t habe to stress over having to build inside of every......single.....ROOM even though I don’t use it I have no where to put it ;-;

Comments

• LateCom said:

how about i start buying 99x99 rooms and digging 1 block, then *reset* the room, getting everything in it without mining.

i feel like this is a rigged suggestion though. just saying.

Basically what I was trying to say was that whatever that we built on the room or realm will be given back to us and the blocks that have been previously inside the realm of not broken will revert if u don’t understand still u can still ask me I will give more explanations