karma system (what i want on karma system)

edited July 2018 in General Chat
the karma system is cool but if we trade for cubits (in game)? like if i have 1.00 karma i trade for 100 cubits!
that would be cool!

(update) yeah sorry now i thinked the players will start spam for cubits! >.< in so sorry!

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Would lead to insane amounts of spam threads and comments just to earn cubits.
  • edited July 2018
    I dont think karma should be a currency to use in-game for reasons mentioned above. But I would like to see karma having an use other than the familiar rank.
  • Different colour fonts yeh but karma to cubits nope
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    gdog said:

Would lead to insane amounts of spam threads and comments just to earn cubits.

I agree with Gdog, because many people would do spam with the goal of getting cubits.
  • 2020 players ask the karma system to make em mods for 100 karma
  • Honey that's why daily quest are a thing
  • sorry >.<
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    How about a bank and you can ask for cubics there but you have a time limit to pay it back and if you don't pay you will not get cubics until you pay your deb like: I ask 50c my time has round out and I'm in negative cubics (if we don't have enough money) and every time I get a cubic the negative will slow will go off (this work whit quest and trade) until I'm in 0 cubics how does that sound?