Banned Wands Bumper

I’ve been thinking of making PvP events, but I don’t like the use of certain wands and I thought there should be an option to ban certain wands.

The bumper would cost 500c in the store, to make it an affordable item but not dirt-cheap.

When you bump the bumper, a menu pops up, saying “Which wands would you like to ban?” with the options of ‘Harm’, ‘Knockback’, ‘Heal’, ‘Shrink’, or ‘None’. You would be able to select as many wands as you wanted to ban, and pressing a selected wand type would deselect it. Pressing ‘Done’ would apply the changes to the realm and its visitors.

I hope you like this idea~

Comments

• In my opinion, this would be useless since you just have to say that this wand or this one is prohibited. Just ban if someone is using another one! Idk, I don't feel it would be a good thing...
  • In my opinion, this would be useless since you just have to say that this wand or this one is prohibited. Just ban if someone is using another one! Idk, I don't feel it would be a good thing...

The problem with this is that sometimes the owner can’t keep track of who is using unwanted wands. I recently attended a pvp event where the owner banned heal wands, and I saw many people cheating, but the owner didn’t notice most of them. Especially for larger events where the owner may not be able to see the entire arena at once, this could be useful.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

In my opinion, this would be useless since you just have to say that this wand or this one is prohibited. Just ban if someone is using another one! Idk, I don't feel it would be a good thing...

The problem stated above me is that people still try to cheat... like i have seen many pvp events for good prices where players searched for a place where they cant be found to secretly heal up and kill everyone
  • I think this is a great idea because it could better hone PVP battles <3
  • In my realm, I have the knockback game, and I don't want people to have harm wands: Totally agreeing.

By the time the owner sees the person use the wand and bans them, the damage is already done to the game, they could've shrunk and killed a bunch of people or even healed them up.
  • yes good yes add please good very good good not bad idea
  • Thanks for supporting and voting :)
  • YES!!! I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!
  • Good idea!
  • Would be a great way to prevent unnecessary cheating in certain pvp games or any other games, great suggestion. +1
  • Sounds awesome! you can have special pvp wand games now! Like only shrink :p
  • what about holdables? they act just like wands. would they count? since they kinda have the same sparkling effect...
  • what about holdables? they act just like wands. would they count? since they kinda have the same sparkling effect...

I don’t see a reason to add held items, as they can’t be used to give advantages in pvp.
  • Mmmm... Might be an interesting feature.
  • Bump!
  • Yes, there’s no reason not to have this, and many reasons to have it. +1

Lol

+1 I think it's a nice option to choose wands from
  • Bumping because now that the Heal Wand may be craftable, the amount of cheaters will increase as it'll be widely available.
  • +100000
    heal wands are annoying...
  • Or a no wand block, so only people who were holding wands while the block was placed can hold wands. You can also choose who can use a wand and who can't. +1!!

people would still use example heal wands when the owner doesnt look or there are alot of players so the owner cant look at what wand everyone has. so i give +1 for that idea
  • +1
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    this will only say "you cant use these wand" rigth so because banning sounds as deliting
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1
    And also if ppl want to hold the wand that banned , it show "This wand is banned" or whatever idk