If stuff gives a buff or dissbuff, hunger bar bumper :/?

I have this idea it could be that eating or drinking stuff could give you effectsand craft others potions because the are 5 probably potions that you can only craft, and make wandsand that stuff but what if we could craft others potions and stuff give us effects like craft a jumping potions you can jump 1 or 2 Blocks higher (caunting whit the jumper man perk) or a speed potion makes you faster but the potions will have a time limit, and let's say the glue that for odd reason we can eat it can give us a dissbuff that we can't talk in a period of time, and can some stuff contra rest the effect like a example Minecraft use milk to clear effects, it's a example I'm not comparing these to deferent games ok?, And you can make potions and trow them (all tips of potions they are also the option to make them not trowlable)to people to make them slower or a health buff, luck (makes it have a chance to get 2 cubics instead 1 or duplication items apart of the perks but not 100%its only gives you more luck)and poison (damage over time) it cold make the hearts green when poisons but not killing you depending the level, and the potions could have like tipe 1,2,3 that the higher the tipe of the potion it will better be or worst and making some dropers or something like that that when you use a switch or A pleasure plate it will trow it to you the potion. Or you can make a idea whit this that wat could happen or what can it does or how it will work
Hunger bar bumper:is not that necesary but somebody need to say it in a way or another (at less me) that if you activate the bumper a food bar will appear and in some time it will go droping the bar and eating it fill it, and you ask why a bumper? Well the bumper is for make a optional decision because some people don't like having it and others do like it to make more challenging in a sort of way and if is low you go slower and if is full you get a tink speed of buff and is it on the midle is normal and it can be disactivate andesactivate by the owner of the realm and ech tipe of the food will fill you different amounts of percentage and if it's raising the bar you will die...and like that..... I don't now I now it's takes memory but being sincerely everyting in the games uses memory so it's sometimes make sence it could make a lot of memory but sometimes it looks just like a joke, I say something.es that's my opinion so don't kill me for saying this ok(low don't kill me)and do you have a idea how this could be better (the effects and the bumper) because the blueberries isn't really helping to craft or anything like that is more like decoration or something like that so could you have any ideas how this could work better? remember this is a suggestion is not a fact.Have a nice day

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    This going turn minecraft lol
    Anyway +1
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    -1, cc is not like a survival game, and this sounds like minecraft.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    That's why the bumper to become a optional ting :P e se what I did there if people don't whant it the dont buy it or use it but if people do like it they can buy it or use it :P