Delete this

2»

Comments

• Well the nice thing about individual items, unlike random packs, is that you can pick and choose which items you want. If you don't think the striped tents are worthwhile then just don't get any. But it's not uncommon to have items with different colors in cubic. The first one was colored a little to look like a military tent so it could be used in camping and army themed contexts and the 2nd one is more colorful for people who want a tent to use where one with a little color fits better.

Get burned. And I love that state of mind. (Military general voice) Practical decoratives people! For different uses! Not just one tent! Consider yourselves lucky to be in front of Sir.Kewberth today! That's final!
    Get burned? Are we in 17. Century? Also seeing Sir.Kewberth isnt luck hes the developer of the game he of course will be looking at the forums. Good luck making a circus with that tent

a) That was two accounts of mulitposting, please read this http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest

b) I'm sorry I'm not nine, and sometimes I may use older terms. It's not from the 17th century, and at least I have some grammar.

c) Have a great day!
    Sorry but mentioning Grammar and Age wont make you cooler nor right

Also mentioning age is usually made by kids i cant argue with someone that obviously wants to insult me in some ways so i am just ignoring you and finishing this earlier
    Lol, you seem to be the kid, trying to make fun of someone’s style of speaking, go dissolve in some water
    Make me soup daddy
    Nah, imma use you to make some SPAGHET, Al Dente!
    Make sure no one touches it

• Well the nice thing about individual items, unlike random packs, is that you can pick and choose which items you want. If you don't think the striped tents are worthwhile then just don't get any. But it's not uncommon to have items with different colors in cubic. The first one was colored a little to look like a military tent so it could be used in camping and army themed contexts and the 2nd one is more colorful for people who want a tent to use where one with a little color fits better.

Get burned. And I love that state of mind. (Military general voice) Practical decoratives people! For different uses! Not just one tent! Consider yourselves lucky to be in front of Sir.Kewberth today! That's final!
    Get burned? Are we in 17. Century? Also seeing Sir.Kewberth isnt luck hes the developer of the game he of course will be looking at the forums. Good luck making a circus with that tent

a) That was two accounts of mulitposting, please read this http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest

b) I'm sorry I'm not nine, and sometimes I may use older terms. It's not from the 17th century, and at least I have some grammar.

c) Have a great day!

Also mentioning age is usually made by kids i cant argue with someone that obviously wants to insult me in some ways so i am just ignoring you and finishing this earlier
    Lol, you seem to be the kid, trying to make fun of someone’s style of speaking, go dissolve in some water
    Make me soup daddy
    Nah, imma use you to make some SPAGHET, Al Dente!
    Make sure no one touches it

I shall most certainly take your advice
  • I heard soup and I am hungry. I will take soup!
  • Djedo said:

Well the nice thing about individual items, unlike random packs, is that you can pick and choose which items you want. If you don't think the striped tents are worthwhile then just don't get any. But it's not uncommon to have items with different colors in cubic. The first one was colored a little to look like a military tent so it could be used in camping and army themed contexts and the 2nd one is more colorful for people who want a tent to use where one with a little color fits better.

Could you please put picture of current lot item on purchase button so we can see what we actualy buy.

Yea, like it's not like we know what item it will spit out. This is sorta like trying to buy a cat set and getting a bunny tail and a unicorn horn. Random/unknown sucks. It's like im gambling and that is not even allowed in cc land.
  • Intimate said:

Djedo said:

Well the nice thing about individual items, unlike random packs, is that you can pick and choose which items you want. If you don't think the striped tents are worthwhile then just don't get any. But it's not uncommon to have items with different colors in cubic. The first one was colored a little to look like a military tent so it could be used in camping and army themed contexts and the 2nd one is more colorful for people who want a tent to use where one with a little color fits better.

Could you please put picture of current lot item on purchase button so we can see what we actualy buy.

Yea, like it's not like we know what item it will spit out. This is sorta like trying to buy a cat set and getting a bunny tail and a unicorn horn. Random/unknown sucks. It's like im gambling and that is not even allowed in cc land.
    Someone makes a post about it like 1 hour after the new item is out just some patience and you will know what you will get :)
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited July 2018

c) Have a great day!

Being "cool" has never been a goal of mine. It's being correct, and everyone knowing it (honestly that part was jk, but I thought of it as I was typing and needed it). My goals when saying something like that is to show someone that they cannot just insult me and get away with it. And then to target me and say that I'm

obviously wants to insult me in some ways so i am just ignoring you and finishing this earlier.

You started it. So if you wanna go cry in a corner, that's fine. But to say I'm trying to insult you, and your going to "finish it"? What's wrong with you? Take some advice from Sir G. Go dissolve some of that salt off of you, and when your back, think again before attacking me and backing off as if you didn't do anything. And to call me a kid is amusing. I have an IQ of those of middle aged adults. I at only be fourteen, but that means I have typically hung around "the adults" ever since I was very young. So I'm like a whole new category of mature for your little self to handle. I'm sorry. I'll try to dumb it down for you: You punched me first! And now your telling! Not nice!

c) Have a great day!

Being "cool" has never been a goal of mine. It's being correct, and everyone knowing it (honestly that part was jk, but I thought of it as I was typing and needed it). My goals when saying something like that is to show someone that they cannot just insult me and get away with it. And then to target me and say that I'm

obviously wants to insult me in some ways so i am just ignoring you and finishing this earlier.

You started it. So if you wanna go cry in a corner, that's fine. But to say I'm trying to insult you, and your going to "finish it"? What's wrong with you? Take some advice from Sir G. Go dissolve some of that salt off of you, and when your back, think again before attacking me and backing off as if you didn't do anything. And to call me a kid is amusing. I have an IQ of those of middle aged adults. I at only be fourteen, but that means I have typically hung around "the adults" ever since I was very young. So I'm like a whole new category of mature for your little self to handle. I'm sorry. I'll try to dumb it down for you: You punched me first! And now your telling! Not nice!
    Yes... let the hate flow through you!!! Just kidding! Jokes aside, that was a marvelous defense :)
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Stay on topic please.

c) Have a great day!

Yes... let the hate flow through you!!! Just kidding! Jokes aside, that was a marvelous defense :)
    Why thanks. I think. I didn't mean to be rude. Although once I was finished I realized it seemed to take a turn that way.
  • @-Joystick- Are you mad that Croatia won?

France won not croatia
  • edited July 2018

c) Have a great day!

Please get out of my topic and keep your comebacks for someone else. I want opinions and discussion about the Lot 18 not someone trying to insult me by saying "Get burned" "I'll trying to dumb it down for you:" "I am not nine" and I DO NOT CARE about your IQ or Age. Also im not going to waste my tears for someone that obviously wants to look cool. Please dont come back if you arent going to talk about the topic

c) Have a great day!

Please get out of my topic and keep your comebacks for someone else. I want opinions and discussion about the Lot 18 not someone trying to insult me by saying "Get burned" "I'll trying to dumb it down for you:" "I am not nine" and I DO NOT CARE about your IQ or Age. Also im not going to waste my tears for someone that obviously wants to look cool. Please dont come back if you arent going to talk about the topic
    Honestly it was you who started this bro :/

c) Have a great day!

Leave me alone

c) Have a great day!

Leave me alone

Someone’s salty, but what can you expect? It’s salt himself!

c) Have a great day!

Leave me alone

Someone’s salty, but what can you expect? It’s salt himself!
    haha funny but please leave me alone
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Okay, that's enough.
    Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.