Drawing Contest (Prize 4,000c) (Winner is Rin Shiraku) (Mod can close now)

Log_erLog_er Member
edited July 2018 in Player Events & Creations
I am hosting a drawing contest for artists. Whoever can draw the best picture of my character will win 4,000c. The deadline is in 1 week (July 23). I wish everyone luck :D

I added a screenshot of my character in cc for a reference.

Comments

• I'll see if I have time....
  • Log_erLog_er Member

I'll see if I have time....

Alright
  • hrm, i dont think 4 days is enough time for me but I'll try! :)
  • HeartRateHeartRate Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm a speedrawer so I might be able to do it, but I won't garuntee it'll be summit on time
  • I wanna try but i have school and im Like so packed with assignments now
  • ZerikZerik Member
    Here is my entry! I hope to win!
  • ... is it alright if it's not cc style or I really have to do cc style?
  • Log_erLog_er Member

... is it alright if it's not cc style or I really have to do cc style?

I'd rather it be cc style but if you're confident with anything else, try it :)
  • Muchachos nachos

You have amazed me once again
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Muchachos nachos

OMG I LOVE IT! it makes me feel less emo :D
  • Muchachos nachos

Nice! The position kinda looks like the position I chose :O ( I finished the Qbee some days ago, I guess we both had the same position idea XD ).
    Here's mine :< , I don't know how to draw the redwood hat, the structure looks like a flamenco hat so... XD

._. It looks lifeless and emotionless.

• Log_erLog_er Member
    HeartRate said:

Muchachos nachos

Nice! The position kinda looks like the position I chose :O ( I finished the Qbee some days ago, I guess we both had the same position idea XD ).
    Here's mine :< , I don't know how to draw the redwood hat, the structure looks like a flamenco hat so... XD

._. It looks lifeless and emotionless.

I like the little spider hanging from the spiderbrella ^^
  • Yay did it early ( i think) cuz classes got suspended so I have time to do this.....
    well I made it cc style since I think it would be good for me to practice it ^^
    I was trying a more unique style for it

I hope you like japan or china cuz I used a reference from there :P , I tried to change the atmosphere , its the atmosphere of the bag and red wood cap, not from the spooder umbrella , I hope it's fitting anyway I tried my best ^^

this was really fun to do and good luck to everyone! <3
  • Yay did it early ( i think) cuz classes got suspended so I have time to do this.....

I hope you like japan or china cuz I used a reference from there :P , I tried to change the atmosphere , its the atmosphere of the bag and red wood cap, not from the spooder umbrella , I hope it's fitting anyway I tried my best ^^

this was really fun to do and good luck to everyone! <3</p>

OWO MI GOD SO BOOTIFUL
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Yay did it early ( i think) cuz classes got suspended so I have time to do this.....

wow i like it ^^

I just had a heart attack *^* so cute!
  • Its deh boist drewing evr pls dont soi anoyfing bed aboot it.
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Its deh boist drewing evr pls dont soi anoyfing bed aboot it.

It's the cat in the hat! :O
  • I think I'll try this! I will send you some art probably later (today or tmrw)
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited July 2018
    Neko-ette said:

I think I'll try this! I will send you some art probably later (today or tmrw)

Good luck :D the deadline is July 23rd. And can a mod please close this thread after 4 pm central time, July 23?
  • I dont know how many more hours until 4pm central time bcuz i dont know timezones
    But im excited for the results even though rin is winning
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited July 2018

I dont know how many more hours until 4pm central time bcuz i dont know timezones
    But im excited for the results even though rin is winning

I haven't judged yet but you did well. Amazing. Way better than I can do digitally. I'm more of a pencil kind of person. And from now, 3 pm cst is 15 hours away
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited July 2018

You didnt judge yet... soo

• You didnt judge yet... soo

Mauaahah XDDD
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Alright. It's over. The winner is....... drum roll....... Rin Shiraku. It's amazing.
This discussion has been closed.