Delete this

edited July 2018 in General Chat
Neville Chamberlain did nothing wrong

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    Honestly, we only want those new crafting recipes promised to us weeks ago.

And by "we" I do mean only me.

But, the new Tent does look aesthetically more pleasing than the other one, though it isn't as versatile in terms of where you can place it, it still manages to look great. :)
  • Aroe said:

But, the new Tent does look aesthetically more pleasing than the other one, though it isn't as versatile in terms of where you can place it, it still manages to look great. :)

Now i want those crafting recipes too
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2018
    was the bear trap really needed? It is still another block added to the game. If that's not necessary to you, don't buy or use it. But it may be for some campers =P
  • Aroe said:

I WANT THEM SO BAD!!!!! :Q:
  • Sorry. But you’ll have to deal with it >:)!
  • @-Joystick- Are you mad that Croatia won?
  • was the bear trap really needed? It is still another block added to the game. If that's not necessary to you, don't buy or use it. But it may be for some campers =P

Bear trap has its own animations,damage and sound effect but this new item IS just a reskin of an already existing item
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well the nice thing about individual items, unlike random packs, is that you can pick and choose which items you want. If you don't think the striped tents are worthwhile then just don't get any. But it's not uncommon to have items with different colors in cubic. The first one was colored a little to look like a military tent so it could be used in camping and army themed contexts and the 2nd one is more colorful for people who want a tent to use where one with a little color fits better.
  • Well the nice thing about individual items, unlike random packs, is that you can pick and choose which items you want. If you don't think the striped tents are worthwhile then just don't get any. But it's not uncommon to have items with different colors in cubic. The first one was colored a little to look like a military tent so it could be used in camping and army themed contexts and the 2nd one is more colorful for people who want a tent to use where one with a little color fits better.

Get burned. And I love that state of mind. (Military general voice) Practical decoratives people! For different uses! Not just one tent! Consider yourselves lucky to be in front of Sir.Kewberth today! That's final!
  • DjedoDjedo Member

Well the nice thing about individual items, unlike random packs, is that you can pick and choose which items you want. If you don't think the striped tents are worthwhile then just don't get any. But it's not uncommon to have items with different colors in cubic. The first one was colored a little to look like a military tent so it could be used in camping and army themed contexts and the 2nd one is more colorful for people who want a tent to use where one with a little color fits better.

Could you please put picture of current lot item on purchase button so we can see what we actualy buy.

• Djedo said:

Could you please put picture of current lot item on purchase button so we can see what we actualy buy.

He doesnt need to. You use the forums, so just check out Joystick's handy thread to see the new item.
    Also, is this the last lot? @SirKewberth
  • Djedo said:

That’s absolutely not necessary, you are responsible for figuring that out, there’s people all around you who have bought the pack before you, and here on the forums there’s examples as well, so -1
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It would be nice to have lot images as you go but the store code doesn't support displaying icons on the fly that way. Would take some special retrofitting of the store code to make it work.
  • I like the new tents, the at-TENT-ion to detail is amazing.

Bud um tssss

Maybe you pitch in and set up the at-tent-ion
  • Idk why ppl can't just be content with the things that come out for summer. Why is everyone always complaining about something?
  • Ahaha Gold said con-TENT lolz.
  • Well the nice thing about individual items, unlike random packs, is that you can pick and choose which items you want. If you don't think the striped tents are worthwhile then just don't get any. But it's not uncommon to have items with different colors in cubic. The first one was colored a little to look like a military tent so it could be used in camping and army themed contexts and the 2nd one is more colorful for people who want a tent to use where one with a little color fits better.

Get burned. And I love that state of mind. (Military general voice) Practical decoratives people! For different uses! Not just one tent! Consider yourselves lucky to be in front of Sir.Kewberth today! That's final!
    Get burned? Are we in 17. Century? Also seeing Sir.Kewberth isnt luck hes the developer of the game he of course will be looking at the forums. Good luck making a circus with that tent

• 'Gold' said:

Idk why ppl can't just be content with the things that come out for summer. Why is everyone always complaining about something?

Oh noes we cant complain because Emperor Gold likes the items! Please spare my life i will never complain again ;-;

Also when is the cow fix :(

• Um.. I always check Joy's Item Thread before buying. That way I would know if its worth it or not.
  • Um.. I always check Joy's Item Thread before buying. That way I would know if its worth it or not.

Exactly!!!
  • edited July 2018

Um.. I always check Joy's Item Thread before buying. That way I would know if its worth it or not.

I posted this before joy :D

And also you can see in the Photo i didnt buy it my friend show me

Get burned? Are we in 17. Century? Also seeing Sir.Kewberth isnt luck hes the developer of the game he of course will be looking at the forums. Good luck making a circus with that tent

a) That was two accounts of mulitposting, please read this http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest

b) I'm sorry I'm not nine, and sometimes I may use older terms. It's not from the 17th century, and at least I have some grammar.

c) Have a great day!
  • edited July 2018

a) That was two accounts of mulitposting, please read this http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest

b) I'm sorry I'm not nine, and sometimes I may use older terms. It's not from the 17th century, and at least I have some grammar.

c) Have a great day!
    Sorry but mentioning Grammar and Age wont make you cooler nor right

Also mentioning age is usually made by kids i cant argue with someone that obviously wants to insult me in some ways so i am just ignoring you and finishing this earlier

c) Have a great day!

Also mentioning age is usually made by kids i cant argue with someone that obviously wants to insult me in some ways so i am just ignoring you and finishing this earlier
    Lol, you seem to be the kid, trying to make fun of someone’s style of speaking, go dissolve in some water

c) Have a great day!

Lol, you seem to be the kid, trying to make fun of someone’s style of speaking, go dissolve in some water
    Make me soup daddy

c) Have a great day!

Make me soup daddy
    Nah, imma use you to make some SPAGHET, Al Dente!
This discussion has been closed.