Aren't These Illegal?

NomsterNomster Member
edited August 2018 in Help Requests
Aren't These Illegal?Or Can We Do Them?I'm Just Asking Bc If We Can Do Them Can I Do One?

Comments

• Go to www.cubiccastles.com and then go to guidelines and there should be a list of guidelines or you can click escape or go to menu in-game and thetr should be a circle they says rules :) just to help you and your feriend
  • Lucaaa795 We Have Done All Of That But I Need Answers From Other Players And Maybe A Mod But Thank You
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Mods are not always necessary. It has to be on the cheap side, make it possible to complete, probably no perks required, and not too long. And people who trust that you are not setting up a scam. (Yes, this would be an actual scam)
  • Let me just tell you what to be aware of:
    -Make sure it proves that it has prizes
    -The owner has to place a checkpoint
    -No life blocks
    -Make sure it tells you that it requires perks
    -It needs to prove that mods allowed this
    -It has to be cheap. (At least below 500)
    -If lots of people call this a scam then it's prohibited,this doesn't happen sometimes however
    -Check the rules
    -It needs to be tested or possible to beat. If nobody wins from 40 minutes or so. Then it's time to report

There's my point.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2018

There's my point.

Not all of these have to be respected..

- Make sure it proves that it has prizes. Yes.
    - The owner has to place a checkpoint. At least at the start.
    - No life blocks. Tough case, it depends on mods..
    - Make sure it tells you that it requires perks. Not mandatory but fair to display if you require any.
    - It needs to prove that mods allowed this. How? A sign can't proove this.. And they don't have to check every paid parkours..
    - It has to be cheap. (At least below 500). No.. It's up to the owner to set a price.. It just has to equal approximately the average price of the prizes.
    - If lots of people call this a scam then it's prohibited,this doesn't happen sometimes however. Nowadays, people call everything a scam if they're triggered. It is not a relevant clue.
    - Check the rules. Of course ^^
    - It needs to be tested or possible to beat. If nobody wins from 40 minutes or so. Then it's time to report. Yes it has to be beaten at least by one person (owner included). And no. Some create hard parkours and need time to reach the end. And some are just not skilled at parkour and can't beat one in less than 40 min. So that's not true.

=)
  • lucaaa795 said:

Life blocks are NOT allowed. It is not on mods to say if one can have it in his paid parkour or not. They're simply not allowed. They're the same thing as not placing checkpoints basically. Once you get kicked from the realm, you have to buy a warp again.

True, but some players have been "protected" by certain mods, however they placed life blocks. I do agree with you, but this is why I said that.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Life blocks are NOT allowed. It is not on mods to say if one can have it in his paid parkour or not. They're simply not allowed. They're the same thing as not placing checkpoints basically. Once you get kicked from the realm, you have to buy a warp again.

True, but some players have been "protected" by certain mods, however they placed life blocks. I do agree with you, but this is why I said that.
    Then they're corrupted.
    Or just like second life games. Some allow them, some not..
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Second life games ARE allowed, as long as the game itself is not a scam.

I am uncertain about life blocks however as it's a little tricky. Technically adding a life block would just mean you require more skill, therefore it would be allowed, again as long as the parkour is not a scam (i.e uncompletable)

Would need Kew to confirm this however..
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Siddd said:

Second life games ARE allowed, as long as the game itself is not a scam.

I am uncertain about life blocks however as it's a little tricky. Technically adding a life block would just mean you require more skill, therefore it would be allowed, again as long as the parkour is not a scam (i.e uncompletable)

Would need Kew to confirm this however..

Second life games are also tricky.. How can you know that nobody actually has 100 of that warp and is a friend of the host?
    From my exprience, action is taken no matter if it is a scam or not. Not that I have ever hosted one but I whitnessed some..
    Also, not placing checkpoints could also fall under the "more skills required" category. You'd have to finish the parkour within first try, or pay again.
    To be honest, I feel like this is all within the so infamous grey area.. And only the developers can make it white or black.. With their planets and suns and wizard hats..
    Couldn't agree more. I am yet to see an honest second life game and I visit them frequently. It's more heart breaking for me who can no longer host my payed games, and yet the bad people out there have found a way around that and continue their scams. The only people the "no more payed games" really affected were the honest ones as far as I can tell... Though I guess there have been no more payaways which is one good thing for sure. The grey area truly is very...grey i'm afraid.

ANYWAY, back to the OP, your friend is more than ok charging for his parkour, so long as it's fair essentially.
  • Thank You Very Much EveryOne