Want your Qbee drawn for free?? [CLOSED]

13»

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited May 2018
    I think we're going out of topic ^^

Patience is usually worth it, even if it's long.. Artists got life and this needs time!

Take your time =D
  • I see your having complaints my fellow artist:

If you get pissed of by it dont be afraid to add some sort of punishment. These impatient people need to learn to be patient

But..Its been over a month! Yours only take a week or 2! Why punishment!
    Still doesn't mean you can be impatient. The artist has School and that stuff. It's not his fault. Plus he's/she's doing the old ones.
    Over a month. I have to do stuff in my spare time only like 5-10min and I get it finished. Over 1 month now. Being impatient is like waiting a week, not over 6 weeks. I'll stop being "impatient" if I see Joy's art done by the 26 of May.

If you get pissed of by it dont be afraid to add some sort of punishment. These impatient people need to learn to be patient

Still doesn't mean you can be impatient. The artist has School and that stuff. It's not his fault. Plus he's/she's doing the old ones.
    Over a month. I have to do stuff in my spare time only like 5-10min and I get it finished. Over 1 month now. Being impatient is like waiting a week, not over 6 weeks. I'll stop being "impatient" if I see Joy's art done by the 26 of May.
    Well it's different for the artist. You know it takes long to draw anime you know. Why can't you do something else while waiting instead of begging?

Well it's different for the artist. You know it takes long to draw anime you know. Why can't you do something else while waiting instead of begging?
    Begging?

I have been doing other stuff. I check the art area just in case a order of mine is done.
    Can a mod clean up the past couple messages? It has gone off-topic.
  • gameringboygameringboy Member
    edited May 2018
    boy
    exe
    carry cane or rose
    black pants
    suit
    tophat or easter top hat
    valentine wings

Begging?

I have been doing other stuff. I check the art area just in case a order of mine is done.
    Before a mod does that try to imagine this, You own a free request, And you get about 12 requests everyday and you have school, and your working a day job for money, and you have tests, and you have to watch and take cae of ypur siblings when you parents are out.

Do you think u have time to comeplete all the 12 requests in 1 week?
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Try to remain on topic please.

Begging?

Before a mod does that try to imagine this, You own a free request, And you get about 12 requests everyday and you have school, and your working a day job for money, and you have tests, and you have to watch and take cae of ypur siblings when you parents are out.

No, but you do have time to do it. Over 6 weeks.

Sorry Killer.

Begging?

No, but you do have time to do it. Over 6 weeks.

Sorry Killer.
  • GamerGirl5526GamerGirl5526 Member
    edited July 2018
    If you want to go see the process of how I drew these, search up Butter Nugget, the one with a picture of a girl. Also, I'm very bad at hands so I'm sorry ;-;

Working on the other ones so thank you for your patience ^^.

Also, if you want your own design of the background, that would be 5c ;-;.

• If you want to go see the process of how I drew these, search up Butter Nugget, the one with a picture of a girl. Also, I'm very bad at hands so I'm sorry ;-;

Working on the other ones so thank you for your patience ^^.

Also, if you want your own design of the background, that would be 5c ;-;.

These are amazing!
  • Name: Molten Evil
    (Male)

-Blue Fab Bunny Ears
    -Farmer's Overalls
    -Farmer Jeans
    -Ballon
    -Blue BackPack
    -Bunny tail
    -Eyepatch

• These are beautiful!
  • Ew anime...