hehe xd

MoqMoq Member
edited July 2018 in General Chat
Why is this games community so morally injust.

Comments

• Moq said:

A player by the name of =hello bello= is using a scam where he puts co-op blocks for an item and turns off permittions to the realm as soon as you buy the time, and he banned me from the realm, I got robbed for 2000c. Why is this games community so morally injust.

What do you mean by he "Turned off your permissions?"
  • MoqMoq Member
    'Gold' said:

Moq said:

A player by the name of =hello bello= is using a scam where he puts co-op blocks for an item and turns off permittions to the realm as soon as you buy the time, and he banned me from the realm, I got robbed for 2000c. Why is this games community so morally injust.

What do you mean by he "Turned off your permissions?"
    I bought the co-op blocks and it turned green, then I tried to destroy the glass that had an exe in it, but I couldn't and then I got banned.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2018
    Moq said:

A player by the name of =hello bello= is using a scam where he puts co-op blocks for an item and and then banned players from the realm, I got robbed for 2000c. Why is this games community so morally injust.

well, i think you are new to MMOs, so lemme explain, not the game's fault, because most (maybe every) MMOs are like this today...
    blame the world and humans, not the games e.e
  • i-i.. i mean you should thank the people who made this game from sandbox to a economy stand off simulator... you know the... two people.... yeah...
  • MoqMoq Member
    edited July 2018
    Piratax10 said:

Moq said:

A player by the name of =hello bello= is using a scam where he puts co-op blocks for an item and and then banned players from the realm, I got robbed for 2000c. Why is this games community so morally injust.

well, i think you are new to MMOs, so lemme sum up, not the game's fault, because most (maybe every) MMOs are like this today...
    Im not new to mmo's im just thinking this one is a little bit on the toxic
    Piratax10 said:

Moq said:

well, i think you are new to MMOs, so lemme sum up, not the game's fault, because most (maybe every) MMOs are like this today...
    Thats why I stated it's the community thats the problem, I love the game, but ireitated by the community sorrounding it. :)
  • Moq said:

Piratax10 said:

Moq said:

Im not new to mmo's im just thinking this one is a little bit on the toxic
    Piratax10 said:

Moq said:

Thats why I stated it's the community thats the problem, I love the game, but ireitated by the community sorrounding it. :)
    Your correct. Its the community. This MMO is a bit toxic. Thats why P1 is not really recruiting for Cubic Castles anymore.