Free Packs!

So this a a great idea (for me XD).

1st Idea.
This is about a weekly free clothing/ hat/ accesory that is given each week when you reach lvl 25 trow this way it would be easier and many player will be connected more time.

2nd Idea.
This is like a daily mission but weekly and you will need to do some things to get a clothing/hat/accessories pack.

3rd
Is like each lvl starting at lvl 20 you will get a free clothing/hat/accessories pack

Comment Your Oppnions

Comments

• Do you mean like every week the devs give us a free hat?
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited July 2018
    Ummm it will be like a notification of a free pack opening and it will directly give you one yes :D
  • -1 would significantly lower the price of many items especially the common ones. Beany would probaly be 5c if this ever came.
  • Where is the market for them anyways? Aren't beanies already like 5c
  • Sir. Epic said:

Ummm it will be like a notification of a free pack opening and it will directly give you one yes :D

Would it give you a hat pack? Or are you asking if the devs will make a new hat every week?
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2018
    -1, i think we already have enough rewards...
  • Everyone loves freebies, but it's usually better to work for things ;)
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    'Gold' said:

Sir. Epic said:

Would it give you a hat pack? Or are you asking if the devs will make a new hat every week?
    U know like the notification when a clan member joins? Well the same and when you open the notification it gives you a hat from clothes/hats/accessories pack.
  • -1 This would make the players more lazy than they are now, I personally think we should work hard to get that and not give it to us for free and as several people said already there are events every month where you can win big prizes!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    “This is like a daily mission but weekly”

I would like that if it was a hard parkour or something, how many of us older Qbee would actually do the weekly quest for a 15-100c hat anyways? It would mostly benefits newbies which is good..
  • +1
    Also I would like to add a suggestion to do this with seasonal packs like starter Switch pack where you could receive a worth of 1 pack. That way newbies can experience making Switch builds or receive free blocks for holiday.

1 or 2 per IP (for sharing wifi)
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1 if is good
    but to me it -1 , bc like that will low the items price and make the thing become more#sorry
  • -1 since this will lower a price of the item and makes them common.
  • No thanks, try again