Warp Food Glitch

Hello I have been experiencing some issues with warp food blocks.
So, when you have a warp anchor and a warp food block, if you eat the warp food and you have an anchor you get teleported to the warp anchor and not the warp food block. Why?

Comments

• Happened to me with Rogue Thing when showcasing.. Idk why it is doing this, but maybe replacing the warpfood bumper will fix it.. Idk
  • @Joystick I tried and it still occured.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited July 2018
    It’s the new system where if You relog it spawns you at the entrance. Eating a warp crunch and being spawned back in the same realm counts as reloging in terms of the new system I guess.
  • I thought this was only me
  • Wow I want them to fix it because it's bad if you have a parkour it's like you gotta have your parkour in a different realm to the entrance
  • PiousPious Member
    You have to have perms in the realm in order to go to the Warp Food block instead.
  • Yep, this isn't a bug, it's a new thing that was purposefully added. And I know the devs have been working hard and I don't wanna say anything negative, but I have to. This is now an incredible inconvenience. I mean, really, really bad. It kinda defeats the whole purpose of warp crunch bumpers besides for the owners. I understand you guys wanna stop people from camping out at prize dispensers and such, but that problem pales in comparison to the new one that now exists. Warp food bumpers have been rendered useless, especially in official events and such.
  • noentnoent Member
    Actually i believe they made it like that whoever doesnt have perms and eats the warp food goes to the warp anchor but if you have perms you go in the bumber normally.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah.. this may need some work/tweaking. Seems there are some issues. We're looking into it.
  • lucaaa795 said:

LateCom said:

NO MORE NO MORE LETS ADD THAT BUMPER THAT MOTIVATION SUGGESTED
    @SirKewberth
    @CosmicCow

You cant rush perfection
    Just please don't make them cost like 100k.
  • Yeah.. this may need some work/tweaking. Seems there are some issues. We're looking into it.

Ok thanks Kewberth.
  • Sir. Mike said:

So, when you have a warp anchor and a warp food block, if you eat the warp food and you have an anchor you get teleported to the warp anchor and not the warp food block. Why?

This is no glitch it's for the players who cheat on bomb game (or any other even) by relogin c.f. fixed already I think
  • =London= said:

Sir. Mike said:

This is no glitch it's for the players who cheat on bomb game (or any other even) by relogin c.f. fixed already I think
    Removes the purpose of warp bumper, it’s certainly a problem
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    It’s been fixed
  • It’s been fixed

Really? YAY :D