Comments

• GG!!!! @-Joystick- The deserve a Cubic Castle Record. XD
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    not the first time someone(or more then one) have cleaned out an entire mine.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    Did any of you find a fossil?
    Also, great job :D
  • scorto7 said:

not the first time someone(or more then one) have cleaned out an entire mine.

*Nukes*
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited June 2018
    Nah, nukes dont work in mines...
    Anyway. Besides myself there have been several others, of whom i don't remember the names, who also successfully cleaned out a mine.

Regardless, very impressive indeed. Not many players have the time and courage to even consider doing this and hang on to it until the end.

Nice

Edit: just some typo's corrected :P
  • yeah it was great guys
  • That is a lot of blocks x) GG!
  • Great job. Let's do the math: 100x100 mine and flattened/averaged out is 9 blocks tall. That's 90,000 blocks. A player at smooth and steady pace can mine 1,500 blocks per hour. If 12 players mine the whole thing it should take just 5 hours. If one player does it alone, better get a coffee IV and wear a diaper cuz it takes 60 hours.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2018
    NukeZombie and I use to do that a lot with a few of our friends. That's actually where her name came from. It's a great feeling when you pull that last block!! I sure miss those days. Nice job everyone!!
  • I also helped with this I was over by the portal trying to remove the last block
  • scorto7 said:

Nah, nukes dont work in mines...
    Anyway. Besides myself there have been several others, of whom i don't remember the names, who also successfully cleaned out a mine.

Regardless, very impressive indeed. Not many players have the time and courage to even consider doing this and hang on to it until the end.

Nice

Edit: just some typo's corrected :P

Hinter
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    There's someone who cleared out a whole mine alone.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    Omg awesome !!!

I tried to do that by my self but I got tired very quickly :’v