July 4th Double Cubit Sale!

I need this, please make it happen xD

Comments

• Altough I have no money to spend,why not :)
  • Yes! Holiday sales! I'll make the price of dark angel wings drop :P
  • I am all for a cubit sale and the 4th is perfect!
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Celebrate Ol Ware's birthday, with a coobit sale and an abundance of Feather hats! >:D
    @SirKewberth
  • Or maybe a half price sale, so I can afford one c:

But yeah, double cubit sale ftw!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Or maybe a half price sale, so I can afford one c:

I have already suggested this: and cosmic said that it wasnt possible because they need to update the app, change the prices of the store, have to get the permission to update it from google and when they have done that they are already like a week or 2 further, and not even counting the trouble to get it off again
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Call me crazy, but I think the pol may be rigged

I have already suggested this: and cosmic said that it wasnt possible because they need to update the app, change the prices of the store, have to get the permission to update it from google and when they have done that they are already like a week or 2 further, and not even counting the trouble to get it off again
    Thats the bad thing of having a mobile game. Have to get it through google -_-
  • lucaaa795 said:

Google is nothing compared to apple
    Ahah ahaha.. Nope
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Google isnt holding it back at all, they even let stuff trough very fast, its apple that is the one that has their crappy system that takes a week to let the update be accepted

Google isnt holding it back at all, they even let stuff trough very fast, its apple that is the one that has their crappy system that takes a week to let the update be accepted
    Yep, it's apple that has the issues.
    Anyways, I second (or fifteenth) this idea @SirKewberth , can we have a double cubic sale? C:

True. Google is better than Apple, no dout, but google does take some time. And they have CC on apple devices??
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

True. Google is better than Apple, no dout, but google does take some time. And they have CC on apple devices??
    Google and steam let you push out updates instantly apple does not.
    atm its 3 days for apple
    http://appreviewtimes.com/
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Ahah ahaha.. Nope
    You sure? Take your time and think again.
    Sure, it takes longer, but the question is, why?
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Ahah ahaha.. Nope
    Apple is way more concerned about whats on their appstore than google. Everything has to be checked in-detail while google play doesnt require that at all.
    And that’s bad? No, it’s safe, keeps troll apps off the market, and prevents scams and other inappropriate junk
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Ahah ahaha.. Nope
    Apple is way more concerned about whats on their appstore than google. Everything has to be checked in-detail while google play doesnt require that at all.
    And that’s bad? No, it’s safe, keeps troll apps off the market, and prevents scams and other inappropriate junk
    Ok, that's enough you two. This isn't the place for arguments >.>
  • JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Ahah ahaha.. Nope
    Ok, that's enough you two. This isn't the place for arguments >.>
    I don’t think we were arguing, just discussing, I don’t feel any saltiness in this lil chat
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There’s been a double deal every summer so far, I wouldn’t like to see that streak broken..
  • I bought a steam card just for this. Ina be mad if there isnt one.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    U said:

There’s been a double deal every summer so far, I wouldn’t like to see that streak broken..

Has there? As far as I remember it's only ever been black friday-cyber monday.
  • DeemzDeemz Member
    Make a bjdware sale where cc sells special feather hats with something distinguishing it, all for ol’ ware!
  • We have been blessed with cubits raining upon us!
  • Finally sale!! but what does it mean? sale in what?
  • Double cubic will be just one day?
  • Yay!
  • THEY MADE IT!! :D
  • *dances in the cubits that are raining*
  • Just need money XD