You sure I’m the only one that needs to get muted?

reminesremines Member
edited July 2018 in General Chat
Any explanation? Adrain actually said the f word uncensored,but I was too late to snap it. Sorry mods.

Comments

• Adrian*
  • Lots of people who cuss. I just dont bother to report them anymore. They are kids who were not taught right to wrong.
  • LateCom said:

please remove the pictures as theyre not suitable for the forums for they have curse words in it. instead, send itto a moderator. you also need tha /time in order for the report to be valid.

Enough proof. It doesnt look like its edited. And since when were you acting like a mini-mod!
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited July 2018
    LateCom said:

check the latest discord moderation group swearing requirements. all reports has to include time and must be uncropped.
    the picture is rather inappropriate and must be immediately removed for it is not suitable for the views of children in this game.

True. But its the kids who are cussing XD

Those are not cropped thats the mobile size
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

LateCom said:

check the latest discord moderation group swearing requirements. all reports has to include time and must be uncropped.
    the picture is rather inappropriate and must be immediately removed for it is not suitable for the views of children in this game.

True. But its the kids who are cussing XD

Those are not cropped thats the mobile size
    It gives them a choice whether they want to see it or not.
    Like what spoilers do!

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    If you have a report with swearing in please pm a moderator or post in the discord swearing reports. https://discord.gg/FqCwDPx
This discussion has been closed.