Can’t exit cars in water, oil, slime, etc

Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
edited June 2018 in Bug Reports
Recently I’ve noticed that when you drive your car in water, the jump button doesn’t work. Meaning you have to relog just to get out. Is this intentional or is this a bug, because it was never like this up til now... please fix this bug...

Comments

• This is due to the car glitch that has been "solved". Previously, one was able to jump in their car, and rise to the top of a pilar/wall. Now, you cannot jump out when near, or in a block. I do no know about phantom foamed blocks or rainbow blocks/almighty cubes though.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    It's because they wanna get rid of you so they're gonna drown you
  • ._. There is zero logic to this. There’s literally blocks everywhere. They minds well trap us in our cars when we are driving... I mean cmon how are you supposed to get out of water in mines... explain this logic...
    You're not, that's the explanation, you're supposed to just drown
  • MarieAra said:

Enough of your “jokes” Marie, pickles is asking for Actual answers, get it?

MarieAra said:

Really? That sounds legit!
    Anyway. I'm talking to Pickles, that's how we get along, learn to mind your own business for once.
  • MarieAra said:

MarieAra said:

Anyway. I'm talking to Pickles, that's how we get along, learn to mind your own business for once.
    Man. When I am at peace, your at war :P

Pickles is asking for legit answers. Not some joke.
  • MarieAra said:

MarieAra said:

Minding my own business? Lol, look who’s talking, you and your pet spider are the ones getting into peoples business, whether it’s getting involved in things you know nothing about or simply butting in with unwanted “jokes”, and you talk about me minding my own business? Give me a break
  • MarieAra said:

MarieAra said:

Minding my own business? Lol, look who’s talking, you and your pet spider are the ones getting into peoples business, whether it’s getting involved in things you know nothing about or simply butting in with unwanted “jokes”, and you talk about me minding my own business? Give me a break
    #WhenPeopleCan'tTakeAJokeAndGetSaltyToLookBigInTheCommunity
  • ._. There is zero logic to this. There’s literally blocks everywhere. They minds well trap us in our cars when we are driving... I mean cmon how are you supposed to get out of water in mines... explain this logic...

Specifically beside you. They have to be at least one block high (half blocks beside you won't affect you.
  • From a simple question into a war zone of arguments grab your argument gun PEW PEW PEW