Scam Reports

Comments

• Here one..

Owner is []Castiel[] and Azwraith.. doing Pay pakours..

They banned me when im on the end of Course and wont let i got the prize :)

Wrong. See this is what happens when you don’t listen Lopaiko.
    I was there, the owner told him sorry prizes were only for first 2, then when the owner wanted to do another round, he asked Lopaiko to restart cause he is going to do a holla, but lopaiko stayed there and owner had to ban then unban...
    I am 100% sure it’s no scam, Agente won reindeer pet and i won a fools cap with a compass
  • he banned me real quick but i hope you believe me.. its my fault i just want to know what moderator can do to this.. someone named g-grab came in my shop and want to sell compass for 1.3k but i said i buy 1k. and he gave me a food warp but didnt accept my friend request. and when im going to check the price he remove the vend real quick. then i go refresh and buy it and i saw my c. 10k loss... and got banned in realm. ill edit if i find the realm name. and post picture if i saw g-grab.
  • Payed with sportsmobile, won starry scarf, and he just left. Dice game btw. Owner is sitting down. May I either have my prize or my car back if this gets through.
  • @Flamerock its like u trade your 3k for 11k :/
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

he banned me real quick but i hope you believe me.. its my fault i just want to know what moderator can do to this.. someone named g-grab came in my shop and want to sell compass for 1.3k but i said i buy 1k. and he gave me a food warp but didnt accept my friend request. and when im going to check the price he remove the vend real quick. then i go refresh and buy it and i saw my c. 10k loss... and got banned in realm. ill edit if i find the realm name. and post picture if i saw g-grab.

Hi,
    if you do not have a screenshot, do not mind.

go to contact support, send them a ticked about your issue.

tell them when it happened, how, where, who.
    they will check it in you records.

if they notice that 10k is gone, the person will be punished.

*they can not promise anything if you get the cubits back*

contact support at:
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • Simpol zombieSimpol zombie Member
    edited June 2018
    thanks galantis i did what you say... also just to add information in my report.. G-grab he's with sociu.7 / kimchi_123/ nhai / black conor... and they're doing rental scam. |
  • "=BUNNYZILLA=" keeps doing hollas about me hacking even tho I have never gotten in trouble in cubic castles and havn't hacked anything. Can somone please do somthing cause that affects how people shop in my shop an if people like me or not so could a mod please do somthing about that?

@Cubitboy2766
    He is trying to hack accounts and also scam
    EVERYONE, DONT EVER TRUST HIM EVEN HE WILL SAY HE WANTS TO BE URS BF CUZ HE WILL GIVE PERM IN HIS SOME ROOMS AND THEN HE WILL ASK FOR U TO GIVE PERM AND SCAM YOU, BUT HE WILL SAY HE WAS HACKED BY SOMEONE AND LOST HIS ALL ITEMS (that what happened to me... He stole all my rares and now I have to get over 50k to get all stuff back) JUST PLZ DONT GIVE HIM FREE STUFF OR C, PERM IN REALM JUST DONT, BTW HE WILL START TO SELLING UR ITEMS FROM REALM AND SAY U WILL HAVE SOME OF THOSE ITEMS ANYWAY... AND I GUESS HE HACKED MY CC ACCOUNT ;-; He was muted a lot and banned but not for ever that WOULD be better if he gets ban for ever, a lot ppl knows him like a scammer so yea I WISH FOR EVERYONE TO NOT MEET HIM
  • @LateCom lol how I know him he never had pump pet xDD
    Also long time ago he said that he been scammed and he said : tp I'll show u... When I came all noob stuff was "stole" but his rares wasn't... xD
    He always lie
  • >Adriana< said:

This guy are insulting in the holla system!

Best to send this
    To a moderator via private messages.
  • Ik a 2nd report in 3 days, but this guy didn't scam me (I'm smart) unknown realm name but was pretty random.

Owner: Alex Phillips

Was doing rental scam (cost 5k)

I went in and I saw scam.

I asked him to destroy clouds and he destroyed 2, not the ones touch the item.

He paid me 44c and said don't tell anyone it was a scam.

I left, then I came back when he asked me too.

He then Banned me.

Here are some pics as evidence, the 2 things that prove are that clouds and banning.

• 00cubik0000cubik00 Member
    edited June 2018
    Ive been scammed by
    He did a trustable test with me
    He dropped his stuff and i picked it up
    Didnt take them.
    I dropped my suit jacket
    He didnt take
    Then he asked for my plaid hunting cap
    I dropped it but as you can see i dropped it carefully he took it it went fine
    I quickly asked for it back but then he banned me. I dont know if i/the mods could do thia but what i would want is a mod to go to him and ask for the hat back and all that. I couldnt take the time but it was like 20 minutes befor thos was posted. Please help if you want more information then ill be glad to give he also asked for my starry but i did not give it
  • 00cubik00 said:

Ive been scammed by
    Didnt take them.
    I dropped my suit jacket
    He didnt take
    I quickly asked for it back but then he banned me. I dont know if i/the mods could do thia but what i would want is a mod to go to him and ask for the hat back and all that. I couldnt take the time but it was like 20 minutes befor thos was posted. Please help if you want more information then ill be glad to give he also asked for my starry but i did not give it

._. First off don’t drop items that are worth like 20k mate. That’s just means he will ban you
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited June 2018
    Scammer: "Lolo"
    Scam: vend price
    Time: on pictures
    Ok, so lolo did a holla and pretended to do a giveaway, unfortunately someone got the scam. Any mod please respond to this cowardly scam. And sorry about the time, it wasn't exact but the realm was locked so this will have to do.

Btw the stamp sold, I didn't buy it but someone did ;-;
  • Rentals Scam owned by Mr.Mastery !
  • KyanoKyano Member
    - Name of the realm: ^BillyBoy^ Scammerzinho. Probably the coup did not happen in that realm
    - Name of the scammer: ^BillyBoy^
    - Name of the victim: viniciustbr18
    - How they did it: From what I could understand the player viniciustbr18 lent an ear and tail of fox to the player ^ BillyBoy ^, viniciustbr18 was asking for it to return.
    - What losses you had: The player viniciustbr18 lost an ear and foxtail.
    - Time of the incident: When I was there, it was Sun Jun 03 19:29:27 2018. Probably the scam was done before.
    - Evidence: MANY prints.
  • hello guys this is a scammer i made a vid cause of this nasty scammer
    kindly ban dis mods.. he scam my 500c
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited June 2018
    Name Of The Scammer: cn200

CC Time: Frid Jun 29 06:28:33 2018

Realm Name: Unknow

Reason: Second Live In Bomb Game

Evidence Of The Illegal Game: Screenshots
  • LateCom said:

00cubik00 said:

Ive been scammed by
    Didnt take them.
    I dropped my suit jacket
    He didnt take

that player setra is kany. that person change name and was a well known scammer back in the days, though they kept denying and accused others of 'scamming' them.
    therefore, with enough evidence and proof, we can conclude that a leopard can't change its spots.
    Kany... I knew her before...
  • 00cubik00 said:

LateCom said:

00cubik00 said:

Ive been scammed by
    Didnt take them.
    I dropped my suit jacket
    He didnt take

that player setra is kany. that person change name and was a well known scammer back in the days, though they kept denying and accused others of 'scamming' them.
    therefore, with enough evidence and proof, we can conclude that a leopard can't change its spots.
    Kany... I knew her before...
    Was it Kany786?
  • LateCom said:

yes. well known scammer.
    claims to have gotten scammed a nametag but in reality nothing changed. only the name. scammers will be scammers.

actually kany scammed a name tag yo change her name because she got a reputation of scamming
  • Owner is Mustafa surd

Doing both a rental scam and payaway.

Realm name is Mustafa Yousef

Thanks for banning him
  • Ahmad09 said:

LateCom said:

yes. well known scammer.
    claims to have gotten scammed a nametag but in reality nothing changed. only the name. scammers will be scammers.

actually kany scammed a name tag yo change her name because she got a reputation of scamming
    I thought ms- small/awais.7 scammed her.
  • Vend scanner claiming they were selling a level 49 cat 8k when it was level 0

Owner: Yobros123
    Realm: N/A

• Ahmad09 said:

LateCom said:

yes. well known scammer.

I thought ms- small/awais.7 scammed her.
    nope she scammed it from him
  • Player who was insulting: Lord.Darkness

CC Time: Sun Jul 08 03:30:57 2018

Realm where it happened: Pen's Yard Rentals

Reason: The player Lord.Darkness was insulting 1 player for the reason that he was waiting for more time to rent that plot.

Evidence of what happened:
  • ^Drazi Panda^^Drazi Panda^ Member
    edited July 2018
    Username of Fraud/ Scammer: Oleks Taran

Realm: Oleks Taran Official Shop

CC Time: Tues Jul 10 14:24:39 2018

Victim: Me

Reason: Holla-ed a public building competition that includes reward of 10k cubits used as a fraud / scam as the rentals were 100c per a plot

(If any witness please do comment as it would help with the case)

EDIT: More info on chat log After The Build Contest
  • Name Of The Scammer: Oleks Taran

Realm Of The Scammer: Oleks Taran Official Shop

CC Time: Wed Jul 11 06:55:37 2018

Reason: This player was sending hollas of a ''supposed'' building competition, the scammer said he would give 10k to whoever builds the most beautiful building but ... when entering the realm did not give more information, nobody knew if that was approved by a mod or on the subject that we should build.

Evidence Of The Fraud:
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited July 2018
    Name Of Who Are insulting: *Zentret*

CC Time: Thul Jun 12 16:03:48 2018

Realm: Unknow

Reason:She are insulting me by putting posters with insults in spanish.

Evidences:
  • Name Of The Scammers: ^ZikZak^ Are The Owner And Kamilkoza The second owner

CC Time: Sat Jul 14 05:34:34 2018

Realm: Unknow

Reason: Second life in bomb game

Evidences:
This discussion has been closed.