realm size

m.maakinm.maakin Member
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
is there a way to find what realmsize using a command if theres not maybe this can work
/size .. or /realmsize
or /realm
so u will know the size of the realm?

Comments

• Use the info bumper
  • m.maakinm.maakin Member
    edited June 2018

Use the info bumper

well yes but info bumper will cost you right?
    LiteRary said:

Or count the size (every block) while placing dirt or scaffold blocks on the side of the realm.

thats too long

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    If you have the new compass now you could find out pretty easily from the coordinates
  • If you have the new compass now you could find out pretty easily from the coordinates

how do i get the compass?
  • m.maakin said:

If you have the new compass now you could find out pretty easily from the coordinates

how do i get the compass?
    You can buy it from a player. Info bumper costs less then a compass but compass is way more helpful when it comes to building.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited June 2018
    m.maakin said:

Well it sounds like a worthy and logical goal for all them hard earned Cubits, right? :)

But yes, only choices are to purchase a compass or an info bumper. If none can be afforded or acquired, then the only other way at this point in time, is to count those blocks by hand so to speak.

Or perhaps you can convince an owner of a compass to suss out those pesky details for you? :)
  • BJDware said:

m.maakin said:

Well it sounds like a worthy and logical goal for all them hard earned Cubits, right? :)

But yes, only choices are to purchase a compass or an info bumper. If none can be afforded or acquired, then the only other way at this point in time, is to count those blocks by hand so to speak.

Or perhaps you can convince an owner of a compass to suss out those pesky details for you? :)
    ok :)

• If you have the new compass now you could find out pretty easily from the coordinates

how i bought compass now but i dont know how to know how big my realmstill is sad me i hope u can help me

• MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018
    Go to 4 corners, 1 at a time. The one with no zeros is the basis of what we are going to use to find the exact size of the realm.
    Ex:
    Corner 1: 0, 0, 99
    Corner 2: 0, 25, 99
    Corner 3: 33, 25, 99
    Corner 4: 33, 0, 99

Corner 3 has no zeroes so you should use it as your basis. Now add 1 to each number.
    (33+ 1 / 25 +1 / 99 + 1) The result is 34, 26, 100.
    34 is the measurement of the realm North to South
    26 is the measurement of the realm East to West
    100 is the negative height of the platform you are standing on
    Ex: If it's 100, then you're at the bottommost area of the realm. If you are at 10 then you are somewhere high up.
  • b3achyb3achy Member

Go to 4 corners, 1 at a time. The one with no zeros is the actual size of the realm.
    Ex:

Corner 3 has no zeroes. Therefore, it is the actual realm size. The realm size is 33x25, with a height of 100.

Actually the size would be 34x26x100...as the compass starts at zero, not one.
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018
    b3achy said:

Go to 4 corners, 1 at a time. The one with no zeros is the actual size of the realm.
    Ex:

Corner 3 has no zeroes. Therefore, it is the actual realm size. The realm size is 33x25, with a height of 100.

Actually the size would be 34x26x100...as the compass starts at zero, not one.
    Ah I see, but the z axis (99) is correct though.
    0-99. That's 100 digits right there.