Weird bug when buying in vends? EDIT: Important

edited June 2018 in Bug Reports
Hey, so last week I was shopping in different shops, and the items kept being overpriced so I kept pressing no. When I checked the price of two items in a row and then tapped ‘no’ my qbee bought the items. Also yesterday I met someone in a really overpriced shop and they had the same problem, they tapped ‘no’ twice in a row and bought both items. Has this happened to anyone?

EDIT:

Comments

• If this is legit this should really be fix asap.
    Shop owners might Abuse it
  • i got this glitch last night
    i was checking something on the vend and its a bit expensive, (well not overprice) and i pressed no, but my cubit gone and i buyed it 0.0
    i was like, what????..
  • NoeNt said:

Maybe from now on yes means no and no means yes in cubic castles.

It aint no April Fools anymore

And yes.... HAPPENS TO ME ALOT
  • Does it happen everytime or randomly? Never happened to me.
  • Peculiar.....
  • edited June 2018
    this happened to walkers might aswell add signs on top of my vends with prices so nobody accidentely buys
  • Does it happen everytime or randomly? Never happened to me.

It happens randomly, sometimes yes, sometimes no. Maybe lag? It’s happened to me in laggy overpriced shops...
  • This happened to me too...I pressed no on 2 items and there was a wuwwa umb 10k and a bunny lvl 0 25k and for some reason even that I pressed ‘no’ I bought the items plz mods fix this problem
  • LateCom said:

its quite 'believable' how somoene would price a lvl 0 bunny for 25k and a wuvva umb for 10k.
    the umb is worth like 3k
    the bunny is like 12k
    what great logic the owner of the realm you bought the items in.

This happened to me too...I pressed no on 2 items and there was a wuwwa umb 10k and a bunny lvl 0 25k and for some reason even that I pressed ‘no’ I bought the items plz mods fix this problem

Well, he said he hit 'no', probably because they were overpriced. The devs can check into it to see if he's telling the truth, you don't need to be suspicious :)