Donors Needed for Adventure Map

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited June 2018 in Player Events & Creations
iCantiWill, Grey, and I are building an adventure map titled The Mourning Woods. We originally planned for it to be an official event, but Space said no because too many players whine about "favoritism" when the official events are owned by certain players.
I totally understand, Space, but that leaves this issue: we don't have the funds for prizes or stamps. Specifically, dark stamps. When one is building a map about a deadly forest one needs multiple dark and foggy stamps and we happen to own exactly one of each so far :'D

So if you are willing to donate a stamp (dark, foggy, or halloween night, preferably not bottomless) or something to go in the prize bucket at the finish, we would be so grateful! There will be a list of donors at the end of the map, and your name could be on it :o
Prizes should generally be above the 500c mark in value, but they don't have to be too expensive. The more you donate, the fancier your plaque will be. If you want yours to be gilded, shiny, and have the spotlight on it, well, you know what to do ;)

In all seriousness though, we would be very grateful for any and all help with this. Thanks guys :)

If you have a donation to make, PM me on here, and I will tell you where to drop it off and add your name to the list.

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited June 2018
    30 sticks. Sticks are unbelievable and very trustworthy. They costs like 100c each. Yes, they're sticks.
  • I may have an orthodox crown that I can donate but I’m not sure when I can catch one of you online.
  • I can give a foggy but not bottomless tho if needed
  • I have a dark angels i can spare probably some other stuff too.but i need too dig in my messy cabinets first then. Good luck with your adventure map Grtz Koek
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited June 2018
    We have gotten several amazing donations from amazing people, but now we need cheap prizes! The way this will work is we'll have a prize dispenser at the end of the map with non-expensive stuff in it and we will raffle the expensive stuff using a guestbook. Anyone have a load of hats that are a couple hundred cubits each that they don't need? c:
  • I should have a few cheap items to donate.
  • I got some cheap stuff...