I bought 2 east umb yesterday then I open now my cc, my umbs was lost but i got back my c

Capt. DemboyCapt. Demboy Member
edited June 2018 in General Chat
Please can anyone help me about this how it happens? Comment down below your oppinions and Also When i open my cc I see a box that said: Congratulation you some cubits.
Edit: Congratulation you got some cubits blah blah.

Comments

• Perhaps they were stolen umbrellas? And Cubic Castles wanted to give you a refund without you knowing the situation.
  • Perhaps they were stolen umbrellas? And Cubic Castles wanted to give you a refund without you knowing the situation.

They dont give back stolen items, so I dont know why they would do that.
  • These umbrellas were somehow doubled/duplicated so I guess whoever bought them is being refunded. The devs would never want to ruin their games economy so they are removing the extra umbrellas that have been brought into the game.
  • These umbrellas were somehow doubled/duplicated so I guess whoever bought them is being refunded. The devs would never want to ruin their games economy so they are removing the extra umbrellas that have been brought into the game.

Yes i think alex your right, i bought a duplicate umbrellas and cc developers refunded me.. Ty guys, thats why they sell for too cheap.
  • Yan-yanYan-yan Member
    edited June 2018
    Please delete the post
    We dont want to let anyone know about that
    So the easter umbrella will stay on price

These umbrellas were somehow doubled/duplicated so I guess whoever bought them is being refunded. The devs would never want to ruin their games economy so they are removing the extra umbrellas that have been brought into the game.

Yes i think alex your right, i bought a duplicate umbrellas and cc developers refunded me.. Ty guys, thats why they sell for too cheap.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Accts were banned. Umbrellas were removed. People who bought them without knowing were refunded.
This discussion has been closed.