Summer Time Madness Items - Lot 19 out!

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited July 2018 in General Chat
The Summer Time Madness

Here will be listed all the new summer items! With their price and how long they have been displayed.

LOT 0 TO 5
Lot n°0 : 1,500c | Blue Backpack | June 8th - June 10th
===>

Lot n°1 : 1,500c | 3 Coolers | June 10th - June 12th
===>

Lot n°2 : 1,500c | Leather Backpack | June 12th - June 14th
===>

Lot n°3 : 1,500c | Fishing Hat | June 14th - June 16th
===>

Lot n°4 : 1,500c | Ranger's Compass | June 16th - June 18th
===>

Lot n°5 : 1,500c | 3 Outdoor Grills | June 18th - June 20th
===>

LOT 6 TO 10
Lot n°6 : 1,500c | Fishing Vest | June 20th - June 22th
===>

Lot n°7 : 1,500c | Ranger Hat | June 22th - June 24th
===>

Lot n°8 : 1,500c | Camo Backpack | June 24th - June 27th
===>

Lot n°9 : 1,500c | Fishing Rod | June 27th - June 29th
===>

Lot n°10 : 1,500c | Grilling Tongs | June 29th - July 1st
===>

LOT 11 TO 15
Lot n°11 : 1,500c | Fishing Pants | July 1st - July 3rd
===>

Lot n°12 : 1,500c | First Aid Kit | July 3rd - July 5th
===>

Lot n°13 : 1,500c | 3 Sleeping Bags | July 5th - July 7th
===>

Lot n°14 : 1,500c | 3 Campfires | July 7th - July 9th
===>

Lot n°15 : 1,500c | 3 Camping Tents | July 9th - July 11th
===>

LOT 16 TO 19
Lot n°16 : 1,500c | 3 Fish Trophies | July 11th - July 13th
===>

Lot n°17 : 1,500c | 3 Bear Traps | July 13th - July 15th
===>

Lot n°18 : 1,500c | 3 Striped Camping Tents | July 15th - July 17th
===>

Lot n°19 : 1,500c | 4 Canned Goods | July 17th - July ...
===>

Comments

• Thanks for making this discussion!
  • e.e I made a discussion but you made it more organized so thanks
  • Cooler is the second one =P
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Might be worth adding you get 3 coolers per pack.
  • gdog said:

Might be worth adding you get 3 coolers per pack.

I was unaware! I probably would have bought one for around 1.5k! XD
  • What does a cooler do?
  • Flooks said:

What does a cooler do?

That is only a deco item.

• It is so COOL looking.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    500c for a deco. I must say picnics are going to be a rich man's activity now.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for the thread! I'm not able to get on as often as I'd like right now, so it's nice to see what each of the items are so I can hop on to purchase them, if I'm interested.
  • New item =)
  • Sweet! Now i have somewhere to check when i miss a day or so. Thanks for this
  • New item!
  • I just checked to see if Lot 4 was up yet and for 5 seconds it said Lot ? then changed to Lot 3.
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited June 2018
    Intimate said:

I just checked to see if Lot 4 was up yet and for 5 seconds it said Lot ? then changed to Lot 3.

Time zone difference perhaps? In America, it currently isn't time for Lot 4 yet, although yes it should be coming out for me in a couple of hours.

The game is trying to get the lot information whenever a person enters the CC store. The CC store's placeholder for the number is the "?" that appears. If you see it for longer than 1-2 seconds, it may be a sign of lag on your part.
    LiteRary said:

Intimate said:

I just checked to see if Lot 4 was up yet and for 5 seconds it said Lot ? then changed to Lot 3.

It's normal, probably they set packs to auto-change (Will get to next lot every chosen time) and due to that pack searches the true lot. Maybe it's just to search the true lot.
    I am not too sure on the autochanging, however, the lots are searched for by the CC store, yes.

It depends upon the time that you wake up to view the pack at. The general CC time for everyone can be viewed by typing the command: /time
  • Lot 4 is the compass
  • Lot 4 is the compass

Does it do anything?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How many compass you get for 1.5k? Also what does it do
  • LiteRary said:

You can see the depth, length and height in the realm you're in. (You need to carry it to top spot in your inventory)

Only one compass it gives.

Omg that could be so useful for building!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited June 2018
    Oh my goodness! The compass is pretty cool. Will be very useful for creating certain games/adventure realms or pseudo-geocaching games. (Passwords on doors could be to tell the sentry what is at a certain coordinate...etc.) Talk about skill based gaming...it takes real skill/brains to navigate with a compass. ;)

Though the z coordinate is a bit backward to me (it gives -z rather than z, IMO), but guess it doesn't matter as it will be consistent for everyone. Though the more I think about it, the more I like that it's technically backwards as it lets people know how many more blocks up they can build.

Since I build multiple levels for each of my realms it was good to know that I've used up all my realm height in this room... :D
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Compass my favorite so far. Very useful :D
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited June 2018
    Someone mentioned the z can be off by 1.. This is a side effect of the qbee's feet being slightly embedded in the block they're standing on vs directly above it. Computer numbers are not quite exact so small differences in decimal places can lead to that. The z being "backwards" is just how the game sees z coordinates. You're seeing the actual in-game z value.

The idea to do this was because in the debug version I work with the coordinates are on-screen and I often found it helpful when I was building, so I thought maybe some players would like it too.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited June 2018

Someone mentioned the z can be off by 1.. This is a side effect of the qbee's feet being slightly embedded in the block they're standing on vs directly above it. Computer numbers are not quite exact so small differences in decimal places can lead to that. The z being "backwards" is just how the game sees z coordinates. You're seeing the actual in-game z value.

The idea to do this was because in the debug version I work with the coordinates are on-screen and I often found it helpful when I was building, so I thought maybe some players would like it too.

It's also because the coordinates start at 0/0/0 and not 1/1/1. :) That always throws the non-programmers off ;). So the height is 0-99, not 1-100 (x/y vary based on size of realm).

And frankly, it is a genius addition to the game. Will be so helpful for builders but also will add some new breadth to adventure gaming for issuing coordinates as well as azimuth based directions.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited June 2018
    B3achy, our minds are crossing to the adventure maps / games! Like, go to this or this coorinates...

♦Pirate Treasure Hunt =D
  • Kewberth you are the best!
  • New item! Outdoor Grills =D
  • Deco?
  • The grill COULD have worked like a stove and COULD damage you if you walk on it but nooooo
    I am a disappointed Jack ;-;
This discussion has been closed.