Almighty One Is Inviting A Mod (We Need Mod In Our Clan)

We need mod to watch and Warn members because we got Tons of members we cant report always and create tickets because its really hard So who Mod Is Available?

Please we need it To decrease and prevent swearing and scamming
We cant watch members 24/7 its hard

Comments

• Not investigate watch as can as possible
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018
    This is ridiculous.

Why do you need a mod in your clan? The report button has its purpose... Well if the report button "didn't work" or didn't follow your order, there's nothing much you can do but wait.
    About the scamming part:
    No mod can help you deal with it... It's your clan and you must take responsibility for inviting that many members.
    If you can't manage your clan then that's not a mod's problem.
    You can't just ask mods to join your clan with a sad excuse of "cause there are scammers and we cant deal with all of them". If you do encounter a rule breaker, scam reports (forums) / report button (in game) and support (email) are your only options.

To cut it short: That will never happen.
  • Guys Do You Like to report Many Players That Swearing Only Its Crazy Many people Come to you and judge you they will say your clan is scammer you clan is bully your clan is blah blah blah

You know what i mean?
  • Fame? Idk.. As Noe said, they need as much info as possible, and "watch" isn't enough in most of the cases. If they're swearing or scamming, just kick them from the clan, problem solved. And let other people report them.

And Motivation is right as well.
  • So if its cant?
    My wish is to dont judge my clan that we are scammer bully etc you know who you all Lets make a Peace
  • So if its cant?
    My wish is to dont judge my clan that we are scammer bully etc you know who you all Lets make a Peace

That's still not a mod's problem. It's just a case of bad leadership.
  • Nope.
    I do all my best
    Also i want to say that if you was scammed by my members just report it not say my whole clan scammer
  • Nope.
    I do all my best
    Also i want to say that if you was scammed by my members just report it not say my whole clan scammer

Bad leadership leads to bad reputation.
    And you aren't gonna deal with the scammers in your clan? Seems fair. Ok.

This hasty generalization is triggered due to the massive amount of players in your clan...
    So you have a choice to make:
    It's either you remove some clan members and have less drama, or be the next Billyboo.
  • Billyboo seems fine tho
  • lucaaa795 said:

Every clan should have its own mod actually.

I doubt that would ever happen.
    There are hundreds of clans in cc.
  • A moderator watches over the whole game, making sure that there is peace. But you want to them to come to your clan so they only watch over Almighty One? Are you heading yourself? Sorry Mr G. The CC community has quite a few cheaters and thives, so we can't lose one of them for a clan. Why can't you do it? Why can't you hire someone to do that? The moderators have a job already, and you cannot take it from them. Have a wonderful day.
  • LateCom said:

that means billyboo's clan must have 50 mods (because his clan 50 times bigger than yours)

Get your facts right, Mr. Know it all
  • So what ypu want to show motivation?
  • Woah 100k? I cant believe it hahaha
  • I think we're going out of topic =/
    But it's definitely up to a mod to come or not.. As Berry said, mods have a sight of the whole game (almost) so I don't think they will join only to watch over teh clan members.. D'ont forget that they're player and would maybe join a clan for its features, events ...
  • So any mod can join ao? And moderate it?

Also latecom maybe its real because when he promoting members he is always going on his storage and promote them XD
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018
    LateCom said:

@Motivation
    marener told me that his clan (AO) has about 2k members.
    billy said his clan has about 100k members. (though many inactive)

there ya go :)

I was refering to the 50 mods part. Your logic of "Billy has 50x more members so he needs 50 mods" isn't really logic at all.
    What if a clan has 500 members? It will get 1/4 of a mod?

So what ypu want to show motivation?

That your request will never be done.

Edit: I ain't hiding. I thought you already know who I am.
  • Also please use your main forum motivation XD Dont hide on that alt forum
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited June 2018
    These comments are my definition of a broken radiator, repeating the same information.

If AO wants a Mod it's up to the mod themselves. Mods can easily deal with your clan issues without being within your clan, but you as the leader have the responsibility to ensure your Clans following your clan rules - if you don't have any... Then I'd recommend you make some. If you feel a member within your clan is braking any rules, be it scammers or swearing, you can reports it IG, Forums Scam Thread, Discord, PM a mod and in serious cases support. With that being said, and this is my opinion, if someone within your can is breaking rules to which you've reported them, if you still keep them within your clan that's bad leadership and will definitely lead to a bad clan reputation
  • Soon you can understand what all i mean :)
    That its hard to make lots of reports
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I see your point, I really do. Even if a mod joins they will still need the same amount of reports and evidence, so it's no worth them joining solely for that reason.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Sorry just because you have a large clan doesn't mean a mod has to join to help keep your rep intact.
    Just get screenshots and use reports like any other player would have to do.
    If your clan is too large to manage then maybe you have to many members.
  • You shouldn't need a mod in your clan to keep things going well. You are the leader of AO and your members would most likely listen to you if you politely ask them to watch their language.

As for scamming, in TAC that was an instant kick no matter what. We didn't need a mod to ban them or anything as the person that got scammed can report them.

Soon you can understand what all i mean :)
    That its hard to make lots of reports

Most of the time YOU probably didnt see the scam actually happen and for all you know you are filing false reports. Encourage members to take screenshots as proof and send via the scam reports thread and then kick the scammers if the proof is real.

Reward the good players.
    Kick out the scammers.

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Just kick scammers out of the clan, if they somehow prove they didn't do it, add them back. End of story.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    Why need a mod? Don’t you have a lot of ‘leaders’ to watch over your clan members?
  • Fame? Idk.. As Noe said, they need as much info as possible, and "watch" isn't enough in most of the cases. If they're swearing or scamming, just kick them from the clan, problem solved. And let other people report them.

And Motivation is right as well.

Joy is right. Famous clans do get alot of attention and members get called scammers. They add the owner and annoy the day light of of them. Thank god my clan is small.
  • I think your 'leader's' and you need to get a hold of this clan business.... and to say you wanted a big clan. But your to lazy to do it yourself.
  • I think your 'leader's' and you need to get a hold of this clan business.... and to say you wanted a big clan. But your to lazy to do it yourself.

Me or Gancious?
  • I am Handsome.... Erm Am I helping?
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

I am Handsome.... Erm Am I helping?

Lol, ur handsomeness is being stomped on the floor.
This discussion has been closed.